17

Kayla's Pov

That message has been sitting here for 5 hours now. It's around 6:40 and the concert starts at 8:00. Im so nervous to see him at this point. I don't know what to wear, should I still go to the back stage meet and greet ?

I get out of bed and take a shower so ease my nerves. "My momma don't like you , and she likes everyone

And i never liked to admit that i was wrong

I been so caught up in my job

Couldn't see whats going on

And I know

Im better sleeping on my own

Cause if you like, the way, you look that much,

Maybe you should go and love yourself

And if you think ,that im,  still holding on to something

You should go and love yourself"

I sing softly as the hot steaming water pours down on my body, relaxing my muscles . Do I love myself ?

" And I didn't want write a song

Didn't want anyone thinking I still care

I don't but you still hit my phone up"

He texted me... Why am I even comparing this song to my life ! He's the famous one and I never met his mother. He only texted me once after the incident.

I finish washing up and get out the shower.

I put on some black ripped jeans, a white long sleeve crop top that makes my boobs look bigger.

I slip on my red converses with a dark greens scarf, and walk out the door. Zara and Lexi said they're gonna meet me there, so I'll just beat them there.

When I pull up into the Parking lot, all i see is teenage girls screaming their heads off. I walk to the line and wait for my girls.

"damn girl, you fine!" I turn around to see Lexi and Zara recording me on snapchat. I just laugh and wave at the camera. "are you sure you ready for this..?" Lexi asks as she put on some lip balm.

I nod and fix my scarf and check my makeup. I really didn't do much, just mascara and red lipstick.

We walk to the front of the line and show the guards out meet an greet passes. They let us in and they have signs to show us the way. When we get to the door, surprisingly it's no fans around. Are we the first people ? We knock on the door and hear a "come in"

Lexi open the door and walks in first. Then Zara walks in.

" you look familiar..."

" Wassup babes ! What can I do for you" That's Matt

"Can we please get a picture!" Zara begs. "For sure"

"wait.... we missing somebody.."

Lexi then come out the room and grabs my arm. "why are you still put here?" I just stare at her. I dont know what im even doing here. I cant see Jack's face right now. She pulls me in the room and Everybody stops what they're doing.

"Kayla...?" I look up and see the boys staring at me. I look over to Jack to see him staring too.

"umm hi" I wave and look around instead of at their faces. I hear footsteps coming my way. I look up to see Jack really close to me. He puts his hands on my waist and my that makes my breath hitch. "you look beautiful" I blush at the contact. "thanks, and thanks for the birthday text"

"no problem baby girl" He nuzzle his head in the crook of my neck. "i missed you, so much baby girl"  I wrap my arms around him and put my face in his neck. "I missed you too Jack"

" do you think this they're make up session ?" I hear somebody whisper. I look up and see everybody staring at us. " Can we talk real quick?" Jack asks. I nod and he takes my hand an lead me to his dressing room.

a/n sorry for not updating, i really dont have an excuse why tbh. I be on here all the time, but I will be updating all weekend babes😘