Chapter One

You ran home, the sun setting behind the trees of the first beside your house. You had felt as though you were being watched. Once you arrived at home, you changed into a pair of pajamas and brushed your H/C H/L hair before going to bed.

You awoke later that night to the sound of your window slowly creaking open. You opened your eyes to see an outline of a man climbing through your window.

You were afraid of a lot of things. The dark, killers, blood, betrayal, and more. You started shaking when you saw his hands gripping two sharp hatchets, each of the dripping a liquid that flashed Crimson in the moonlight spilling through the now open window.

He quietly crept over to you, stopping beside your bed. You opened your mouth to scream, but no sound came out. Tears started to prick in your eyes, as he raised a hatchet above his head.

"No!" You screamed.

He stopped, staring at you through his orange goggles. The tears started pouring from your eyes as you began breathing heavily. You lived alone, and weren't worried about waking anyone.

You could see the detailing on his hatchets, as one of them was an inch above your neck, a fraction of a second away from beheading you. You could see the worn wooden handle, and the scratched blade. You could see the bloodstains and dried blood, a few drops dripping onto your neck.

"I'll see you around." He told you. Moving the hatchet down by his side as he headed for the window.

"W-What's y-your name?" You managed to say as you shook.

"Toby." He said.

You smiled ever so very softly, the tears beginning to end as your heart rate slowed.

"I'm Y/N." You stated.

"I know." He told you, climbing out your bedroom window.

You laid there in shock and confusion. You couldn't process the events that had just happened. You replayed everything in your head repeatedly, but still couldn't process it.

Some guy jumped through your window and tried to chop your head off, but because you screamed the word, 'no' he decided not to. He knows your name and left, you now knowing that his name is Toby.

How did he know your name?