Cornered

Gia POV

I woke up this morning in a better mood than last night. I dont know why I was tripping in the first damn place. Izzy convinced me that we just need to get this shit done so we can get the hell out of here and get back to our life. Me and Izzy made love last night and I needed it. I needed some reassurance because the amount of time he's has been spending with this Karinah girl was starting to make me uneasy. I been wanting to settle down and slow things down. I want to try and be normal but with Izzy and how deep he is into the lifestyle I don't even know how to bring that up. I want a kid and a family too but Izzy makes sure to take precautions so there is no slip ups. Even after all these years we been messing around he uses condoms with because he doesn't wanna risk me getting pregnant right now. For a minute I was thinking he just didn't want me to have his kid but after many arguments I realized he just wanted to bring a child into this world at the right time and I wasn't mad at that. I looked at my clock and saw that it was 1:30 so I decided to go get showered up and start getting ready for my date with Des today. The quicker I get into this nigga head and we handle this , the quicker we can get back to our side and get things back to normal. I got out the shower and put lotion on my body. I pulled out a thong and bra along with my red midi dress that came right to my knees but still hugged my body just right. I threw on some cute flats and waited for Des in the living room. At 3:10 I got a text from him saying he was outside. I walked outside and got in the front seat. "Well hello beautiful," he said with a smile. I smiled and leaned in and kissed him to answer his greeting. "Well I see this is gunna be a good day," he said as he pulled off. I didn't know where we were going but we chatted the whole 40 min ride. We ended up in Long Island at a Go Kart place and I had to admit I was excited. Izzy and I used to do things like this all the time but I guess with time we stopped doing those things and even though I missed them I didn't complain. We got inside and Des paid for everything while we walked off to get ready to race. "You know I'm gunna bust that ass right. Don't think because you a female I'm about to take it easy on you and let you win." I looked at him and couldn't hold in my laughter. Little did he know this wasn't my first or even my 3rd time here and I was pretty good. We got in our karts and the races began. After beating Des 3 times and listening to him complain about me cheating we laugher or way to the food court to grab something to eat and drink. "I really had a great time with you Des. " I placed my phone on the table as I checked my bag for my lip gloss. "Give me a second I'm about to go to the ladies room and freshen up." He nodded his head and I got up and headed to the bathroom.

Des POV

When she got up and went to the bathroom I glanced down on the table and noticed she left her phone. Being that she just hacked it, it wasn't locked so I easily went into it. I quickly went into her call log trying to get as much information as I can before she came out that bathroom. When the log popped up I seen a few names I didn't know but as I scrolled down more I saw the name Izzy. I instantly screwed up my face but took the number down in my phone. I placed her phone back down and waited for her to come out the bathroom. My whole mood had changed because the only Izzy that came into my head was the nigga that we robbed but what the fuck was Gia doing with his number ? I thought she was fucking with Chase. Right when I was trying to make sense of thing I noticed Gia walking back towards the table. "Sorry babe the line was so damn long in the bathroom," she said as she sat down. "It's cool babe, you ready to go something just came up and I don't wanna leave but I really have to handle something." She pouted and if I didn't think she was such a snake I would have thought it was cute. "When you gunna let me in on this secret business Des? We have been dating awhile now and you still keeping so many secrets." I know it was a normal question from someone who's getting to know another person but her question made me uncomfortable. "I don't have any secret business so don't worry about that. I just have some personal shit I need to handle so let's go." She must have sensed my attitude because she got up and got herself together without anymore arguing. When we got in the car we chatted a little but most of the ride was drowned out by music. My mind was in another place and it was honestly driving me crazy. I needed to holla at Suge as soon as possible. When we pulled up in front of her crib she kissed and told me to call her before she got out and headed inside the house. Once I pulled off I called Suge. He answered after the first ring. "What's good nigga?" I heard noise in his background but I figured it was Kadelle. "My nigga I have to come see you. I gotta holla at you about something and I think we need to call Karinah again. I need to check something out." He laughed a little bit to himself, " Ok I'm gunna call her and see if she can come through." "Iight cool I'll be there in a hr." I hung up and headed straight to his crib. I needed to get to the bottom of this shit.

Karinah POV

I had just got a phone call from Suge and he asked me to come by him to talk about something. Now even though I didn't feel like going over there it sounded important so I got myself together and headed to his house.  When I got there I a bad feeling but I brushed it off and headed into Suge building.  I knocked on his door and he opened it and greeted me with a big hug.  " Wassup K?"  I smiled while I hugged him back. "Ain't shit Suge.  So tell me what's this emergency about that you couldn't tell me over the phone?"  Before he could answer me, Des walked out the back room. " I told him to call you because I knew if I did you probably wouldn't come."  I started to blush and I was thanking the Gods that o was dark skin because he would have seen it all in my face.  He had been on my mind since he kissed me the other day but I just couldn't bring myself to call him.  I kept telling myself that I was doing the right thing by keeping my distance but every time I see this man it does something to me.  I tried to play it cool and act like I didn't care about anything that was going on in the room right now.  "Well you got me here so what the problem?"  He pulled his phone out his pocket and walked over to me.  Man he smelled so good right now but I had to focus.  He showed me a number and at first I didn't recognize it.  "Ok Des I give up who's number is this ?"  He sighed a little bit and looked at me in my face, "Karinah I need you to check your phone and match this number against the number that you have for Chase."  Once he said that I already knew what he was thinking.  I pulled my phone out my purse and started putting the number into my iPhone and sure enough the same number popped up for Chase.  "Fuck !" I watched as Des punched the wall.  "This nigga really took it too fucking far! He trying to hurt my girl too? I got something for this nigga!"  Before me or Suge could say anything he grabbed his coat and ran out the apartment. "Shit," I muttered to myself and grabbed my purse to chase after him.  When I got outside the building he was already halfway down the block. "Des!"  I yelled down the block and to my shock he turned around and stopped when he saw me headed to him.  I could see how upset he was but I could also see that he wasn't thinking straight.  I didn't know what to say so I did the next thing that came to my mind, I kissed him.  At first he wasn't responding and I knew it was because he was mad but a few seconds in I felt him palm my ass and his tongue slid into my mouth. Before  we could get any deeper into we heard somebody clear their throat.  " Y'all done?"  I laugher and pulled away from him.  "I had to calm him down someway Suge."  He laughed and rolled his eyes at us, "Yea I bet.  Listen Des I know your upset right now but you know we have to handle this the right way.  We can't afford to be sloppy."  Des nodded his head in agreement and we finally had him listening.  I grabbed his chin and gave him a peck.  "Let's get them baby."  He smiled and we all walked back to Suge house to get the plan together.  They were cornered and didn't even know it.