Tomboy Life

Being a tomboy...

Everyday when i walked out my house and went to school the popular girls were always teasing me on how i dressed but i always noticed a girl behind them looking all shy and guilty. At gym classes all the popular kids would gossip about other girls and they would always look at me and make faces. But the only thing that use to bug me was at lunch they would sit in a table next to mine and throw eggs at me all the people in my table would laugh at me but a girl the same girl in the morning was there and she looked like as if she was really guilty. I couldn't stand this anymore so I went up to that girl after lunch and she walked away i went after her and she stopped and yelled out " ITS ALL MY FAULT". Then i stopped i thought of what it could have meant, Then i relized that she is the reason why all this is happening. I was really angry. I went up to her and then she yelled "U KNOW ME BUT NOT MY STORY," I didnt know what to say but then she started to talk to me, her name was Lia we talked about my dress opinion we started to get along pretty well. At the end of the conversation she told me that she used to be like me but then she changed because of the bullying by the girly girls as in the popular girls she became one of them. She told me that she told them to talk to me but she didnt get to finish her sentence. So thats how it started. Now the big question was should i change myself? or just be myself ?

?!?!?!????!??!?!!?!!??!!!!?!?

I thought about it a lot. I finally made my decision i woke up in the morning got dressed went to school and the girls were laughing at me again well i guess you know what my decision was. I was really angry so i went up to them and said to them in anger " you know what I'm happy to be a tomboy at least I get a private life I unlike you guys that get stalked around by nerds and some times girls," I look behind I see Lia she was dressed up like a tomboy like me. she was wearing red converse, a crop top and skinny jeans. this time she was with me she argued with me before you know it the people that didn't have a voice were with us we called it the tomboys. the popular girls were out numbered. From then I wasnt scared to go to school to be teased by some girls I mean now that I think of it makes me laugh and for those who get bullied after, before, in between schools you're not alone you have somebody with you so this was just a tomboy life...