The Summer Without You (Larry/Ziall Fanfic)

~Prologue~

I was sat in Harry's empty room, nothing in it but a simple metal bed frame. I don't know what I'm going to do when he leaves. Harry lay with his head on my shoulder, my strong arm held onto him tight; I don't want to let go. "Promise you'll come visit?" I murmured into his curls, taking in the scent of his shampoo; green apple. He looked up at me, letting out a shaky breath. "I'll see what I can do, Louis.." I sighed. "At least call?" I meant to say sternly, but it came out like a question. "I promise." He nodded. I smiled. "I love you." He mumbled, straddling my lap and kissing me. I pulled away. He let out a small whine, frowning at me. "Babe.." I began. "Look, Haz, I don't want to kiss you. I'm gonna miss it too much, yeah? I'd just like to... Forget about it." I said, looking at the boy. He gave me a sad puppy look and looked down at his lap with a small nod. I felt so bad, but I'm going to miss him too much. I can't live without him; he's my significant other, my second half, my soulmate, the love of my life.. I could go on for hours, so I'll stop here. "Harry, come on. It's time to go!" His mother called after him. I hugged him tightly, teary-eyed. "I love you, Harry." I whimpered out, fighting tears. "Goodbye, Louis." He whispered. "I love you." He pulled away and walked out the door. I fell back on the metal bed frame, staring at the ceiling.