I'm A Real Ninja! :D

~ *Morning* ~

I got dressed and washed my face. I walked out of the house and Sasuke was waiting for me. He had an apple in his left hand, and a half eaten one in the right. He tossed the good one over to me. Luckily I caught it and took a bite out of it.

Today, me and Sasuke were becoming real ninjas!! I couldn't believe it! I passed the bell test.. I hope. I had already knew that Onii-san had passed, to be honest, I think he did better than everyone else in the academy.

~ Time Skip at the Academy ~

I was so happy, I could barely contain my excitement. I was practically bouncing in my seat. Sasuke took I glance at me. "What's with you?", he asked.

I squealed quietly.

"I'm nervous and excited! I'm nervcited!", I squeaked. Sasuke raised and eyebrow.

"That's not a word."

"It is too!"

"No."

"Yes."

"Yes"

"No, hey!".

I giggled. I just love tricking my brother. "Well, even if it's not a word, I just made it up". Sasuke rolled his eyes. I looked around the classroom to see a bunch of girls staring at him.

"Okay everyone. Time to say who has the scores of passing and matching you up in teams".

I heard everyone's name except mine. I tried to stay still.

"(Y/n) Uchiha.. you are with your brother, along with Naruto Uzamki and Sakura".

"Just don't get in my way", Sasuke said, plainly. I looked over my shoulder to see the blondie having a fit and I heard something.

"Thats not fair.. how come she gets to sit next to Sasuke and I don't?", Ino whispered. I blinked and saw Naruto glaring at my brother. The girls were having so many problems with this. "Naruto-kun, don't glare at Sasuke like that! Stop it!", Sakura demanded.

I took a glance back over at them.. and saw Naruto kissing Sasuke. My eyes widen, and I was speechless. 'Woah'

They both pulled back and we're coughing, gasping for air, and not to mention spitting. The girls had glares, and most of them were sobbing. They wanted to have the first kiss with Sasuke, not some boy.

The next thing I know, girls were beating Naruto to a pulp. He lay there on the floor and I just stared. Girls then scurried to their seats when Iruka-sensei walked in. "Alright now, class, take your seats. I've got your names and teams right here in my hand".

He called a couple of other names, even though I was super anxious to hear mine.

"Naruto Uzamki, Sakura, Sasuke and (Y/n) Uchiha, you four will be on Team 7... together.", Iruka said. I sweat dropped when Naurto-kun raised from his seat.

"Iruka-sensei! Why does a great ninja like me have to be on a same team with a slug like Sasuke?", Naruto protested. Iruka-sensei looked at him and smiled.

"Well, Naruto, you had the lowest scores on the test. Leaving (Y/n) and Sasuke at a much higher rank than you. So, I decided to put the worst student with the best student.", Iruka-sensei explained. Everyone in class began to snicker and laugh at the blonde.

------------------------

That's it my fluffiez! I hope you enjoyed it!