A CHILD?!?!?!?!

Meawla's POV

It was so early in the morning, it was Sunday, but to my surprise, I heard a knock om my door. I got out of bed realizing that Mal wasn't here, so I went downstairs. He was at the door, but he was stooping down. "M-morning Mal, who's that?" I asked, he got scared because I snuck up behind him, gah!!!" and he fell, I just laughed until I saw a little girl, she looked about five years, she had pink hair and dark pink eyes, and she wore a pink jacket with a cat ears hood. "Awww, she is sooo cute~~" she then ran over to me and said "mommy~" and hugged me, "m-mommy?!?!?" I was surprised, she just looked at Mal and tilted her head, by then he was sitting on the floor, his head dizzy. "Opps, sorry Mal~" I said with a tone, he chuckled then said I would pay for it later, he was blushing wile he said it and I then just looked away.

Mal's POV

"Sooo, this little girl says you're her mommy, how did that happen?!?" I kinda really my voice making the child a little scared, "Mal, I seriously dont know why she's calling me her mommy....<sigh>...what's your name little girl?" She asked, "hehe, im kelana mama, ur silly, you forget to easily, hehe" something about that rung a bell, but I couldn't remember. I looked up at Meawla and saw her fall to her knees, she was crying, she then hugged Kelana. "W-why are you here, how are you, please, tell me...." I walked over to her and asked her who the girl was. "YOU DON'T EVEN REMEMBER!!!" The little girl got scared and I told her she should go upstairs, so she did,I used magic and got a few toys for her, and she sat on the bed playing. I went back to Meawla and saw her on the couch crying. I remember hearing the name but didn't remember anything about her. "Meawla, what's the matter, who is she...." I asked, but carefully. "She's my dream child, but she's also my sister's, she calls me mom, she calls my sister mom, she's made of magic, my sisters magic, and also your brother's magic, she was formed from magic two years after my sister died, she's my blood, a direct blood line, she's mine...." she then stoped crying and went to the kitchen, "was she created from birth or at her current age," from birth, but whoever took her in, must have heard realized, no matter how much they tried, she wouldn't call them mom or dad, thay most have given up and let her come find me,.....

SOOOO SORRY, NO MORE CHAPTERS FOR THE DAY, ALSO, SHORTEST SOTORY IN A WHILE, ANYWAY, IM BEING FORCED TO STOP NOW, IF YOU WANA KNOW WHY, COMMENT, ANYWAY, TELL ME WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT, BYE-BYE,