A Final Goodbye

To this book.

It was a rough and bumpy ride that's for sure.

Here's my original plan.

To write a book on the POV of a mean girl.

How it ended up to be this odd book?

No idea.

But I'm glad I did change it.

The original plan was for Malia to be named Ava and for her to be the 'queen bee' and this was her revenge plan to get back at the good girl who stole her everything.

But that would be cliche don't you think?

And there's plenty of books like that.

So here I am,telling you about the end of the book.

I like writing and I'm never going to stop.

My books are basically a part of me that shows my personality.

In fact,I was close to making Malia live again but what would be the fun in that?

I hope you enjoyed this book that I wrote and remember to love,live and laugh.

Don't cry. Craft.

Sorry that's the phan in me coming out.

Here are some original plans.

1)Malia and Carter was suppose to be a thing.

2)Levi was going to betray her.

3)Taylor was suppose to be a friend.

4)Em was suppose to betray Malia and be the mean girl.

5)Mae wasn't suppose to die.

Be brave and be happy!

P.s. I honestly don't support cutting or suicide. I understand if you feel like dying and have problems in your life. But...its not right to leave your problems or forget about it.

Honestly,they create more problems.

Its not that hard to open your mouth and say something. 3 words. 'I need help'

If someone can please explain to me why people cut and commit suicide,I would jolly well listen.

After all,you have food,WiFi and a roof over your heads.

You may be in trouble but remember, you're not the only one.

And people have more problems than you.

Sorry. I'm ranting again.

Sorry if I'm being rude or not understanding or ignorant but I just genuinely don't understand and this is my opinion.

Its a free country.

Feel free to have a chat.

P.p.s Here's a question I created that can help determine what kind of person are you.

Just choose the option you feel most comfortable with.

This is not a logic question.

Its a psychological question.

Let's begin!

If you are stuck in a alley and blocking your path is a brick wall,what would you do?

A) Get through the wall E.g. by breaking down the wall each brick by each brick/ramming down it.
But you will have to face emotional pain along the way with each brick taken down.
(Fastest way)

B) Go around the wall and find another way. (Takes longer as compared to A)

C) Completely ignore the wall.

Ready?

Answers:
A) You like to get straight to the core of the problem,despite how hard the truth is,you are willing to get over the problem(The wall) as soon as possible no matter how bad the truth behind the wall is.
You tend to be blunt at saying the truth and your opinion.
Try not to be too blunt as B) people tend to assume you're being mean or rude to them.

B) You tend to sugarcoat the truth. By finding another way,you would delay the truth (The wall) for as long as possible. You tend to ignore the truth(The wall) and if a fight happens,you would apologise easily and tend to be very optimistic.
B people can be bad in cases where they are very emotional and doesn't like to admit that they are wrong or what the truth really is.
You should try to be more open to the truth in which you should settle problems like adults instead of throwing tantrums or ignoring everyone.

C) You tend to ignore the problem.(The wall). In most cases,you only see your side of the story and not about others. You tend to keep your feelings bottled up and tend to hold a grudge. You hate talking to the problem and would rather sulk about it.
As much as you hate it,confronting the problem is what you are supposed to do.

Please let me know if this question is accurate!

I created it myself. I call it the Wall Theory.

I tested it on my friends so meh.

But what do I know?!
-Hat

Song:Dangerous Woman by QUEEN ARI! <3