I'm Sorry

Takes place after the last one.

Yugi looked at Yami sadly. "I'm sorry."

"Whatever for, Yugi? You only wished to make me happy. Even if that meant leaving me." Yami pulled Yugi into a hug and kissed his head. "It's perfectly okay. You're still here with me, and we're both happy."

Yugi frowned and looked at him. "I should have just talked to you. I should have just asked you and told you to tell me the truth. I'm sorry I didn't."

Yami smiled softly and put a hand on his cheek. "Hindsight is rather cruel, no? Yugi."

"Hm?"

"You should have talked to me. You should have asked me. But you didn't. And it still got cleared up. Do not dwell on the past. Or what you could have done. I speak from experience. Doing that will gradually destroy you." He looked at Yugi dead in the eyes. "I have made mistakes, too. And you know which one still eats at me. But I try not to dwell on it. Because that is all over now. So don't worry."

Yugi nodded. "Yeah..." He giggled quietly and hugged Yami tightly. "I love you, Mou Hitori no Boku.."

"And I you, Aibou. You mean the world to me. And if you're ever afraid of something, Just talk to me. I'm always here for you."

"Yeah.. And the same goes for you! If you want to talk, don't ever be afraid to talk to me."

Yami smiled warmly. "I'll keep that in mind."