Welcome to fairy tail

Lucy Pov

It has been 3 months since I left to find him and I've had no look finding any hints to were he could be. I wonder if he still remembers me it's been so long since we last saw each other. I was 6 when he ran away and it's been 11 years since then. I've missed him and I can't wait to see my big bro again.

I closed my diary and looked out the window. I'm going to try and find some clue in Hargeon to find my brother he might be in a guild I could join. I would love to join a guild one day and be with big brother Bixlow again it will be fun.

"If you would like to gather your things we will be arriving at Hargeon station in a little while but plz, sit tight till we arrive. Thank you." I made sure I had everything and got ready to leave. Once the train stop I headed towards the exit only to see a pink haired boy trying to crawl off the train so I help him up and off the train. After he had recovered we went to a restaurant to eat and talk, in the end we start talking about magic and guilds.

"Hey you said your name was lucy right."
"yes why"
"Why don't you join fairy tail"
"Because I'm looking for my big brother Bixlow he uses spirit magic it very rare like your dragon slayer magic. But so far every were I've looked I've found nothing."
"Hey Happy don't we have someone in our guild called Bixlow."
"Ye he's in the Thunder God Tribe isn't he Natsu."
"Ye come one we will take you."
"Really! Thanks Natsu, Happy it means a lot."
As soon as we finish our meal we head straight for the fairy tail guild were hope fully I will finally be able to see my big bro.
"Here we are Luce. Welcome to Fairy Tail."
"Wow it's so big!"
When we walk in I scanned the room for Bixlow but I'm unsuccessful at find him so Natsu walks up to the bar and asks if she has seen Bixlow and the Thunder God Tribe, she just replied that they are due back any minute now. As soon as that was said I turn around startled at the sudden sound of the doors being kicked open. There stood a red haired girl with 2 cake boxes in her hands. The girl at the bar shout welcome back Erza who then replied Thanks Mira can you put my cakes in the fridge whilst I eat this slice please. The girl she name Mira sweetly said of course you know were to put them. When I look for Natsu I saw that he was arguing with a boy that was just in his boxer. I just stood there thinking of what a lovely guild this is.