My New Magic

Lucy's Pov

As I walked home I had on thing on my mind. I'm finally settled in after one day. So much has happened. I've found my brother and join a new guild where I've meet so many new people and friends all with incredible magic and strength, but I'm worried. Will they accept me for my new power when I come of age and will I be able to control it. When will my transformation begin.

Time skip - The next day

I was in the guild for 10 am drinking a strawberry smooth when I sensed a unbelievable amount of magic power coming towards the guild. The closer it got the more on guard I was. When he walked in I watch every move he made till he was at the bar and put his arm around a girl at the bar called Cana and ask for a beer. As if he sensed me staring at him he turned his gaze to me. After seeing my fairy tail mark he put out his hand and said "Hi I'm Guildarts you must be new because I've never seen you here before." I replied by saying "Yes I joined yesterday it's nice to meet you I'm Lucy, Bixlow's little sister." and then put my hand out to shake his. That turned out to be a mistake. As soon as our hands made contact I felt my magic power increase drastically and spells run through my brain but the worst came later on when I turned in to a demon a part of my power, demon force. (Like dragon force and Mira's take over demons). This man triggered my Magic to unleash earlier then I expected. I have gain access to my new magic Demon slayer magic and some new celestial angel slayer spells. I am now a celestial wizard, a beast tamer (Meaning I can tame any animal/creature or child of a animal/creature), a celestial angle slayer and a elemental demon slayer (Meaning I can slay any type of demon). Once my transition had been completed I looked around everyone in the guild there standing in shock or trembling in fear that's when everything blacked out.