Part 1

| YN POV |

Thank God ! Im finally leaving school ! The day couldn't possibly go faster! I stayed after school to help Ms.Brown. Shes like a 2nd mother, she's always there for me. I'm now headed to my boyfriends house. I have not seen him all day. Yesterday was his birthday and I spent the day with him. 

(Pulls up to his house.)

YN- *knocks on the door*

??- Hey YN ! Come on in . *grabs YN in for a hug*

YN- Hey Mama Crippen , how are you?

Mama Crippen- I'm good , I'm guessing you're here to see Craig?

YN- Yes I am. Just wanted to check on him.

Mama Crippen- Well he's upstairs in his room.

YN-Ok, well can I call him down here. I am not comfortable upstairs in the room with him. Plus, my father would kill me if he knew that I was in his bedroom.

Mama Crippen- *laughs* I'll go get him.

| CRAIG'S POV |

I didn't go to school today because I couldn't look my girlfriend in the face without feeling guilty. I cheated on her with her bestfriend and I regret it. I don't wanna break her heart because YN is so loving, beautiful and caring for me. I hate myself for doing what I did.

*hears knock on the room door*

Craig- Yes?

Mama Crippen- YN is here.

Craig- Uhh...Uhh...I'll be right down.

Mama Crippen- OK .

What am I gonna do? I have to tell her. But, I don't wanna have to hurt her. What if she isn't as forgiving as she usually is? Will this ruin her friendship with Kanae? Oh Gosh. I just need to man up and except the consequences for my actions. bad or good.

Craig-*goes downstairs*

| YN POV |

YN- Hey baby ! * walks over to him and hugged him but he didn't hug back*

Craig- Hey .

YN- You alright ?

Craig- Uhh... yeah...sure.

YN- What's wrong? You wanna talk about something?

Craig- Well we need to talk ....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Craig tell you the truth?

Will you dump him?

Follow me on IG: @xxboomitsniquexx

Follow me on Twitter: @boomitsnique