Letters from Sharmajn

This is a one of a kind story. Please support this and also support my other story. :)

--

June 26 2012 // 4:55pm

Dear Matthew,

Hi Matthew! How are you? Are you fine? How's school? Do you have new friends? What section do you belong in? Im glad you didn't ignore your mother last week. That's a good choice. By the way, I miss you already :* I still do not know when will I go home and go back to..you. But I promise you, once I get back there. YOU'LL BE THE FIRST PERSON I'LL VISIT. Loveyouu Matt :* Take care and please study!!

Sincerely yours,

Sharmajn Bernardo *wink*

--

June 29, 2012 // 5:30am

Dear Matthew Padilla,

Hi baby Matt :* Im sorry I didnt get the chance to write a letter because im too busy with my studies. And i guess, so as you. I hope so. How are you there? I heard you're the Escort of your Campus, huh? Nice one baby. You deserve to be in that position. My forever handsome baby :) I miss you! Did you miss me too?

Sincerely yours,

Sharmajn "Baby" Bernardo *wink*

--

July 2 2012 // 9:36 am

Baby,

I've been longing for your hug and kisses for a long time now. But dont worry i will not find someone just to hug and kiss me because only you have the right. Hihi. I hope you too. Stay cool at school! I love you even though we're far from each other. I trust you.

Sincerely yours,

Baby *wink*

--

July 26 2012 // 7:30pm

Matt,

Im sorry that you didn't recieved any letters for like 2 weeks. I was just so busy like you. Please let me know if you can still read my letters. Im waiting for an answer back. I love you..still.

Sincerely yours,

Sharmajn

--

August 4 2012 // 3:30 pm

Baby Matt,

Im glad you still recieved my letters :* Im glad that you letter me back. I just saw it a while ago outside. Sorry for the late reply. Thankyou for that sweet and meaningful letter. You dont know how happy I am. I miss you too Matt. And i love you..still.

Sincerely yours,

Baby Sharmajn

--

August 26 2012 // 10:12 am

Matthew,

Today's August 26. And it's our 2nd anniversary :* Thankyou baby for being my boyfriend. Thankyou for everything. You will always be my everything. Im just here if you need me. I promise you, i'll go back there in the Philippines. I've been longing for you so much. I will let you know when will I go back. Swear. :) Oh wait, maybe I cant send you letters for like 5 months Matt. Im sorry :( Im gona be busy for 5 months straight and I guess I dont have time to write letters. Again, im sorry. Please understand! You know you can text my mother if you want to tell something to me. Just dont call her coz she might click buttons she doesnt know yet. Alrightyy. Thanks :* ILOVEYOUUUU

Sincerely yours,

Sharmajn

--

Im Matthew Padilla.

And i've been longing for my girlfriend so much.

It's been 6 months. Yes, 5 months is over. Im texting her mother but she's not replying. I once tried calling her but it was only one time. I keep on sending Sharmajn letters and still. She's not replying. Its been 6 months and i missed her so much already. She's in Paris right now but I cant go there. I do not know where in Paris and I still have to finish my studies here in the Philippines.

I tried everything just to contact her but I guess, she'll not reply anymore. :((

Ghaaad, she doesnt know how much I missed her!

SHARMAJN. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE OKAY. :( I said and I pray.

Lord,

You've been good to us. You're our everything. Please let me know if Sharmajn is okay. Is she mad at me? Why arent she replying to my letters? She said 5 months. BUT she's gone for like 6 months already. Help me! Thankyou.

××end of chapter one

Omg guys. Is it okay? :)

Upnext: Another letter from..Sharmajn :)

5 votes and i'll update as soon as possible.

××singerwannabe