LFS 2

Hi! Chapter 2 now posted!

Kahit 3 votes pa lang :) Dedicated to sayo Ate @istoryangmahalay

**

"Another letter from..Sharmajn"

•Matthew's POV

February 2 2013// 5:30 pm

"Matthew, there's a letter!" I heard mom shouted

Finally. I hope it's from Sharmajn.

"I hope its from her.." I whispered

I already get the letter and opened it.

--

Dear Matthew Padilla,

Hi! My name is Bianca. Sharmajn's friend here in London. Sharmajn can't send you letters because something happened. She told me to tell you that she misses you so much. She wants you to keep on sending letters to her. She's only asking for more patience. One more month Matthew. She'll be okay. I can't tell you her problem right now. She told me that she'll be one to tell you her problem. By the way, keep safe! Don't worry, im taking care of your girlfriend. Hihi. Teka ngaa...alam ko kasi pilipino din ako. BWAHAHA sigee ingat ka daw sabi ni Sharmajn. Mahal na mahal ka daw niya.

Sincerely yours,

Bianca Tatum

--

Hayy. I really miss Sharmajn so much :(

"Any problem, Matthew?" Mom asked me

"Nothing. It's actually from Sharmajn's friend"

"Really? What happened to Sharmajn?"

"I don't know. But Bianca said that my baby is okay. She even said that I still have to wait for one more month"

"Just understand her situation. Maybe she's just busy"

"I hope so mom" I answered

--

*Same day* 7:45pm

I decided to go online on my Facebook Account.

I visited Sharmajn's profile and her last status is last August 10 2012.

Maybe she's really busy that's why she's not that active anymore even on her facebook account.

I got so bored that's why I logged out.

I just close my laptop and lay down on my bed.

××FLASHBACK××

I was sitting on my bed and fixing my clothes when someone knocked on the door. I said "Come in" and there goes my girlfriend.

"Hey baby, can I just stay here for like until tomorrow?"

"WHAT?! ARE YOU HELL OF A SERIOUS?" I said

"Uhm ye-yeah? I mean, mom agreed and Tita agreed too. Besides they trust the both of us. And im going to tell you something"

"Okay okay im sorry for being so oa. Just don't be so seductive"

"Hmp. Im not seductive, fyi." She said

HAHAHAHA SHE'S SO CUTE WHEN SHE'S PISSED OFF

We just continued making each other laugh. Telling each other jokes and knock knocks. And we did a lot of things. She also helped me in preparing or I mean fixing my clothes in my cabinet.

××END OF FLASHBACK××

I remember that time. A week before she leave Philippines. That was the best moment of us so far.