#GirlLove

this is a thing that my favorite youtuber Lilly Singh aka iisuperwomanii so lately i've been thinking about how us girl treat each other I have noticed other girls being so hurtful to other girls and tearing them down, and just crushing them and i...

this is a thing that my favorite youtuber Lilly Singh aka iisuperwomanii so lately i've been thinking about how us girl treat each other I have noticed other girls being so hurtful to other girls and tearing them down, and just crushing them and i don't like it at all how we treat each other it's terrible instead of arguing like if you don't agree with each other okay but.

 Do not make a big deal out of it i see tons of girls keeping the argument going just because they want to be right but we don't always have to be right it's okay to be wrong sometimes like you really don't have to be so hurtful and cruel to each other I see girls slut shaming and picking on other girls because they're overweight and it just upsets me because it's who they are, and they may have been born with the body and i'm proud of the girls that are overweight because they are proud of their bodies and they should be proud of their bodies why?.

 Like just why do you need to tear them down instead you can be nice and give them compliments and tell them that they are beautiful because beauty doesn't have a size and i hate it when magazines says thinner is better why can't be thick is cute to? ya know we all don't have to be perfect and everything, like for real I see us girls tear each other down and why? like just why do we have to do that why can't we just love one another and be nice to each other and not judge each other.

And i'm mad that some  people think that girls and guys can't be friends but like they can be friends i have guy friends ,and i have no interest in them like Ariana Grande said "A girl can be friends with a person without hopping on there dick" and it's true all of us could be friends without no interest with each other, and we don't have to say hurtful words to each other girls. we could be nice to them so ya this is all i have to say i really hope you guy's can get this trending because this is a really important message us girls need to know.

I dedicate this to spreadthegirllove #GirlLove

I challenge 

pewdiesendri

musicismylife2004

save_me_boys

lawgirl054

calumsnuts

-ArianaGrande-