Chapter 7

===Anton's pov===

As I woke up I felt something heavy, I looked at what it is and saw Maria burying resting her head in my chest I tried to get up without waking her, I successfully got out and not waking her up, I grabbed some new clothes and a towel and went inside the bathroom, I then took a bath and put on the new clothes I wore black pants and black shirt with a little pixelated heart and under it said "*This shirt fills you with determination" I then put my old clothes in the laundry basket. I then heard shuffling and turned around to see Maria waking up "Good morning Anton" she greeted "Good morning to you too Maria" I said, she then got up and and went towards me and hugged me I returned the hug "I love you" she said "love you too" I replied. We then broke the and she got out my room and just in time that Gwen went out of their room, I then followed Maria out of the room "Where have you been? We've been looking all over for you!" Gwen said "I was at Anton's room" Maria said, Gwen then got a mischievous smile "so did you sleep together?" Gwen asked still smiling "wait! it's not what you think it is!" Maria said "Oh, really?" Gwen said "Gwen, that's enough" I said "Alright, alright" Ben then went out of the room "so, how's everything going?" he asked "everything's good" I said "oh ok" Ben said "alright who wants breakfast?" I said they then raised their hands. "Alright" I then checked the time it's still 6:00 A.M. I then went downstairs and find something to cook.

~~~timeskip~~~

===Spain's pov===

"You told him already?" I asked America "yup" he said "good, I don't want my daughter to just be tool on their stupid game" I said "you're right" America said "wonder what the others are doing" America continued "probably looking for Maria" I said, America only stayed silent "what now?" I said "dunno" America said "let's just find the others" I said "sounds like a plan" America agreed.

~~~Timeskip~~~

===Anton's pov===

We just finished going to mass, Ben was walking beside Gwen and I was walking behind all of them looking around for the other countries, who knows, probably someones following us right now and I did found someone, I looked at the direction they were at and saw that it was Spain and America, I looked at them and waved my arm, I took out my phone and looked for Americas number and called him "what are you guys doing?" I asked "looking out for others" Spain said "saw anyone yet?" I asked "no, not yet" America said "keep looking, maybe you guys can find someone." I said "right" they said in unison. I kept looking until I reached my car, we then went in and I started the car I then drove home.

~~~Timeskip~~~

===France's pov===

I went everywhere but I still haven't found her 'dammit' I said 'where she anyway?' I continued searching but still didn't find her. I then decided to call America "hello?" I heard America say "have you found Maria yet?" "No, not yet" America said, "dammit, alright call you later." "Right."

===America's pov===

"That was close" I said, Spain stayed silent "let's go" I nodded and followed spain "where are we going?" I asked "Everywhere" I then followed Spain to where he was going I then realised that he was going to Anton's place. We reached his house and Spain went to the door and knocked on it we waited a couple of seconds until Anton opened the door "hi guys, c'mon come in" he said we sat on the chairs on the little library and we began to talk "so, what brings you guys here?" Anton asked "you already know" Spain said "So you guys found a-" before Anton can finish my phone rang and I answered it "hello?" I asked "America, it's me France" "ok, so what do you want?" I asked "where are you right now?" France said, I slowly put down my phone without hanging up "guys help" I asked frantically "think of anywhere you can possibly go" Anton said "hello? America you still there?" "yes, yes I am" I said as we continue our talk on the phone "where are you right now? if you're at Maria's place wait for me there." "no, no I'm not in there" I said trying to stay calm "if so, then if you're not coming with me I'll go there by myself, you can catchup if you want" "yeah, ok" as I said this France already hung up.

===Anton's pov===

'Shhiit' I said to myself "Anton, you need to hide Maria" Spain said "ok" I then went up stairs to my room and found Maria sitting in my bed "Maria" I called her, she turned to to me "yes?" "Come with me" I said she got up and went towards me I grabbed her hand gently and lead towards the right hallway to a door I opened it and we went inside, I turned on the lights and looked around, everything in here is full of old things yet the room and the things inside it are still clean, "Stay here, I'll be right back" I said "what are we going to do here?" Maria asked "I'll explain later" I said to her "just wait until I comeback okay? and don't come out" "ok" Maria said "Anton" Spain called, Ben then went outside the room "what's going on?" "nothing, just stay in you're room ok?" I said "Okay then" Ben said as he went back inside their room, I turned to spain "what?" I asked "you also need to hide" "why?" "if France is here then he won't stop asking you where Maria is since you always know where she went" "ok" I said "we'll take care of this just hide with Maria" "okay" After I said this we heard knocks on the main door..

(A/n:That is it for this chapter who might be the person knocking on the door? you'll be finding that out soon in the next chapter anyways, if you guys liked it vote for it, and comment if you want more! tell this to you're friends and anyone you know! anyways, I'll see you guys in the next chapter, bye!)