I wanted a vacation, but what do I get ghosts, Death Gods and pain(Chapter 3)

Chapter 3

At home I tried my powers out, there's only one word for what happened: FAILED 

Yes, that's right failed. Ok so I'm not the BEST. 

I tried and tried all I got is........ Well, a really, really cute guy on my balcony. 

He looked pale, but he had a glow around him, not that you could see I mean, it was the middle of the night, I checked, Back to the cute guy he was sitting on the railing, my dad put on when I was six, he didn't notice I was awake he had eyes that told a story. His eyes were honey gold. I couldn't keep my yellow eyes off him. He has a six pack, WHAT?! His shirt was open and he has mussels I must say he is HOT. Did I tell you that me and my STEPbrother and sister, their names are Henry and Kelly, are not like the rest. 

We three are ALMOST the same, 

Henry has an ability that lets him read minds only if he WANTS to. He has blond hair with light green streeks, baby blue eyes. Kelly is an other story she has an excellent stealth, Kelly has the hair of a supermodel, Her hair is blond too, but baby blue eye. NO. She has green eyes. 

Henry and Kelly are twins. 

I hate my eyes their Yellow, I have eye like a cat, for petes sake, I have a DARK brown hair it looks like the night. 

This ........guy he amaze me come on he sits on a balcony of a random house.  

Who the hell does he think he is? 

Wait a minute I seen this face before........ At school, yeah it sounds weird, but I seen him, this one he had a little glow.  

How did this guy get up three stories in the sky? 

I don't know who he is, but I won't mind if he asks me to a dance. 

Oops sorry I'm day dreaming AGAIN. My dad says I have one BIG imagination and that is true. 

He looked up he saw me staring. O shit. HE looked scared, petrified, shocked, my question is WHY 

He stood up, one minute he's there and the next he's gone. DAMN he's gone. 

I walked to the bathroom to change in my Black and red pj's, I was tired ok. 

When I got back Kelly was sitting on my bed with her green eyes fixed on ME. I saw her arms were crossed, O GREAT, she wanted something again. 

"Where is it?" she asked 

"Where's what?" 

"Don't play dumb. You know what." 

I figured she wanted her top back, but I didn't want to give it back. Come on I couldn't it was a black Greenday shirt. Kelly's room was hard to get in first I had to break down her door, with help from Henry he wanted to LEND a CD, Second I had to make sure she was not there, search through the HOLE room and third I had to fix the door. The hell would be loose if she fined I broke her door down.  

"Kells spit it out dammit!" 

"My top I know you took it. I saw you take it. I'm not stupid." She said annoyed. When it comes to clothes borrowing she knows.  

"I wish-" I said under my breath so she didn't hear me " - Why do you need it and where, the hell, are you going at midnight" 

Kelly was not too happy with me. I mean hello, I stole her top. I went to bed if she liked it or not, but Kelly would not allow it she dragged my sorry but OUT of bed AND made me listen to one of her speeches. Those are long, REALLY long.