Loving Other's Girl

This is not a gangster love story XD

Ano lang....um.........basta love story -__-

PASILIP:

RILEY'S POV

Mahal ko sya noon pa, pero hindi pwede kasi meron nang 'sila'.

So I tried to hide, stop, and erase my feelings for her that made me who I am now.

Rude and rebellious.

Pero ngayong wala nang hadlang, tangna, hindi pa rin pala pwede! Kelan ba masasabing okay na? Kelan darating ang araw na wala nang masasaktan at magsasabing, "Gago ka talaga Rye, mali yang nararamdaman mo!!". Tsk. Oh please, make it very soon. Because no one knows that I'm dying to shout the words: Finally, I'm loving my own girl!!!!

JAMILLA'S POV

Everything was perfect.

We were so much in love and very much happy.

But he passed away.

Anong nangyari pagkatapos nun? Ayun, I'm back to my boring, dull life as thev campus Einsteinette and rule-abiding student council president.

Then I was left to deal with his good-for-nothing, happy-go-lucky, self-gloating twin brother. Seeing him and being with him is like a pain that would never cease. But that comes to worse when I fell in love with him.

And worse comes to worst because I know that I'm always tied as the other's girl...

The Abnormal Characters' short infos:

Riley "Rye" Agoncillio --  succeeding team captain of Blue Ravens, Name-it Academy's basketball team. He is famous for being the prince of rudeness and rebellion.

Jamilla "Jam" Tuazon --  girlfriend of Gioben Agoncillio. Top student and student council president. She is Name-it Academy's serious chick.

Gioben "Gio" Agoncillio --  deceased twin brother of Riley. Former team captain of Blue Ravens. He was the perfect guy.

Karin Ventura --  Riley's ever-so-wicked and forecer-stupid ex-girlfriend. She is a cheerleader.

Leandro "Lei" Marbeda --  Gio's bestfriend who became Rye's partner-in-crimes. He is the campus playboy.

------------------------

Please support.

Vote.

Comment.

Be a fan.

saranghae.

^___^