Chapter 9

Evelyn's POV

I can't believe I'm at Magcon! We were at the hotel and I saw a large group of guys. Evelyn this is Nash Grier, Carter Reynolds, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, Shawn Mendes, Taylor Caniff, Matthew Espinosa, Aaron Carpenter and you already know Cameron Dallas" she said there's names as she pointed to all the guys.

There were girls there too. They came up to me "Hi I'm Rosalie, I'm Nash's girlfriend. This is Madison Carter's girl, Mahogany is Shawn's girl(yes in this fan fiction mahogany is with Shawn), Emily is Matthew's girl, Abbey is Taylor's girl, Kristen is Jack G's girl, Lauryn is Jack J's girl, and Reagan is Aaron's girl. One of the girls said to me.

Rosalie had brown eyes with brown hair. Madison had brown eyes with black hair. Mahogany has red hair with brown eyes. Emily had blonde hair with brown eyes. Abbey had lite blue eyes with lite brown hair. Kristen has blonde/brown hair with blue eyes. Lauryn has red hair with blue eyes. And finally Reagan has blonde hair with bright blue eyes.

I think I'm going to have a lot of fun at Magcon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I didn't write slot in this chapter because I'm not really sure that I'm going to write for the next couple of chapters😕😁