Chapter Five

Allie's P.O.V
Jacson is still standing at my door right this moment. I stare in complete utter shock. How in the heck did he figure out if I even did it? I was very secretive about it too. I know no one saw me grab the boys clothes and take them back to girls restroom.
I scoff," How in the heck do you know if I even did it?"
He smirks," I have proof. While you thought no one saw you. You were completely wrong. Guess what ya forgot? The security cameras."
My face looses all color. I feel my face drop. Literally drop. The stupid security cameras?! I completely forgot about those. On the way to the boy's lockeroom; there are at least 6 cameras. How could I be so stupid?
Jacson continues by saying," We wanted to get the person who did this to us. I do give you points though for getting out unsuspected. No one saw you snatch up their clothes or even heard you! But, we wanted to get right to the bottom of it. The janitor owed me a favor and let us see the security videos. We saw you, Miss Allie."
I frown. Not just at myself, but the boys. I thought they would be stupid enough not to even check the cameras. I mean I know I forgot, but still how could they think to check those freaking cameras?
I look back at Jacson," So what do you want?"
"Well, I want revenge."I tense up at the thought.
"Please don't do that." I plead.
"Why shouldn't I?" I really didn't have a good reason. He really had every right. I mean he hurt me, at the mall. I "technically" hurt him with the prank, so I guess it's his turn to get me back. So me being Allie, I stay quiet. Jacson looks at me expecting an answer, but I never give one.
  Finally, Jacson gives up and replies," So I take it you don't have a good enough reason to make me stop. Well, my friend looks like you have revenge coming stra...."
"WAIT!" He gives me a smirk, is ready for my answer.
"I'll do something. Whatever you want, as long as you promise to not to embarrass me." I say. He looks at me for a second trying to think of a decision. He finally comes out with," You mean anything at all, no matter what I say?" He gives me one of those perverted looks, and I immediately know what he is talking about.
"EW! No! And you know what I meant." I slap his arm.
"Hey watch the biceps!"
"You don't have any."
"Whatever you see these?"
"Nope nothing at all." I slap his muscular arm again and then he says," Don't slap your new bosses arm, I don't think you want a punishment on the first day." He smirks. I give him a glare, and he just gives off a laugh.
"Let's get started." He spoke.
  I finally let Jacson in my house that day. I gave him a piece of paper and pen and told him to write a couple of things for me to do. He wrote down a list of ten things to, and he told that this was just a start. I kind of freaked until I looked his list. It wasn't very hard, and I okay with most of them. He told me to get started with them ASAP. The first one on his list was to go and get his car washed. Wait?! He just left! Ugh. He already making this hard.
  I call Jacson and he picks up almost immediately.
"Hello sweet thing."
"Don't call me that." I reply in disgust. He then replies with,"What do ya need?"
"Your car. The first thing on the list is to wash your car."
"Oh yea. I guess you will have to come to my house." He says with innocence. If looks could kill he would be dead right now. I asked for his address and he gave me it. I grab my keys off of the table, and headed out the door.
  I made it to Jacson's house with ease. His house was pretty big. He had a brick 2 story house. It had a pretty landscape and it was sort of out in the country. Anyway, I pulled up into his drive way. There were three cars in the driveway, so I knew his parents had be home.
  I walked up to the front door and knocked. Jacson answered very quick. Stalker.
"Here for duty." I saluted. He started laughing. Like he was laughing so hard he started crying.
"What?"
"You said duty." He replied. I rolled my eyes.
"Please just give me the keys so I can get done. I plead. He leaves me on the front porch and goes to grab his keys. As I am waiting for Jacson; a woman appears at the front door. She looks like she could be his mom. They have the same ocean blue eyes, and brown hair.
"Hi, I'm Jacson's mom Amy." She smiles. I shake her hand and reply." Hi, I'm Allie."
"Oh! Jacson has talked about you before. He seems to quite an interest in-"
"I'm back with the keys!" Jacson buds in. I try to take the keys from his hand, but his mom stops me.
"Why don't you come in for a little bit, and sit down. I just made some cookies."
"I don't think that would be necessary." I reply.
"Oh come on. It will be fun!" She replies. I look over at Jacson and it looks like he wants me to say no, so of course I say: yes.
  I walk into the house, and it is absolutely beautiful. Everything is clean and in place. I follow Mrs. Wiliams the couch. She makes me set down.
" I'll go get cookies while you two catch up!" She says with way to much excitement. I look over at Jacson and he looks like he wants to kill himself. I could make this so bad for him.
"You just had to say yes, didn't you?" He asks.
"Well, your mom made homemade cookies and I couldn't pass it up." I smirk. He gives me a glare.
  His mom walks in with a plate of fresh chocolate chip cookies and lemonade. She sets them both down on the coffee table. I grab a cookie and start to chow down.
I moan it satisfaction," These are so good!" She gives a small chuckle and says." Thank you sweetie."
Mrs. Wiliams and I talk a lot more just about very random things. Every now and then she tries to get Jacson to join in, but he just brushes her off. We are having an awesome time until she asks the question neither Jacson and I don't want her to ask.
"Not trying to sound rude, but why did you come in the first place?" I freeze. I see Jacson turn pale.
I answer honestly," Well, I am here just to help Jacson." I smile. She looks confused. I pray she doesn't ask anymore questions.
"Well what with?" She continues. I seriously don't know how to answer this one.
"Yea Jacson, why am I here?" I ask. He looks at me like he is going to kill me. He thinks for a second then says," Well, my car needed washed and she really likes to wash them." Wow! He just blew our cover he is horrible. His mom scolds him.
"Now. Jacson! What did I tell you about respecting other girls!?"
"She's not! She plays basketball, and hangs around other guys too."
"Jacson!" His mother scolds. My heart sinks. I can't believe he would actually say that. Just because I am not your average girl doesn't mean you treat me different. I don't wait for anyone to say anything. I get up quickly and grab my stuff.
"Allie wait!" He screams. I don't listen I try to bolt out of the door but he gets in front of me.
"I didn't mean it like that." He says.
"Sure." I say rudely. I try to open the front door, but he stops me.
"I didn't!"He says very serious.
"Yea totally! Just like you didn't mean to make fun of me about going to my father!"He gives me a weird look. It takes him a second, but then he says," Well what is wrong with your dad?"
"Nothing. Can I please get out of here!"
"No what is so wrong with your father?" He asks.
"Nothing! Let me go!" I slap his arm.
"No what is wrong with your fath.."
"He's dead!" I scream. Jacson looks at me with shock. I start to tear up. He scoots out of the way and I bolt. I run to my car, and hop in my car. I see Jacson and Mrs. Wiliams run out of the front to try to stop me. I don't wait for them. I pull out of the driveway, and drive home. This was not the way I expected a car wash at Jacson's house tonight.