Strawberry Laces - @LouisYouHottie One Shot Competition

Cassie's POV:

I woke up this morning feeling groggy. I mean, seriously, in all those Hollywood movies the person wakes up stretches and smiles happily, shakes their hair out and BOOM. They're perfect looking.

Even though I will definitely become one of those movie stars one day (I mean come on. You heard my Oscar's speech), I went to the bathroom and found my hair in a birds nest, and a massive spot on my nose.

How the heck did that get there?

I touched it with my finger, mortified. 'It's like my nose decided to grow another nose,' I whispered in horror.

I decided the only way I would feel clean was to have a shower. I picked out my outfit, a pair of black high waisted shorts and a crop top with a blue football jersey design. Meh, I was feeling lazy.

I dried my hair in the bathroom and for once it looked like real hair.

Okay exaggeration, it always looks like hair, but that's not the point. The point is...

GOOD HAIR DAY!

If I'm staying home, I'm not going to wear makeup, BUT I had to cover my other nose (i.e. spot). As I came out, I found a rose on my bed. Well, that definitely wasn't there before. Awh, Mum, I appreciate the rose, but you should probably save it for the Grammys.

Wait, there's a card. Let's check this out.

"Come as you are

you look perfect to me

Downstairs to a table

What will you see? -L"

Give me ONE SECOND to process this.

One.

I HAVE THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER.

That's right, Kate. Prince Will ain't got nothing on LiLi.

So gangsta.

Okay, I know he said 'come as you are', but seriously, I have no makeup on. You really think I'm going to let that slide?

Umm, no.

After I put on my makeup, I followed his instructions and went to the kitchen table. On it was another rose, with another note.

"I know you put on makeup

Don't try to hide

So go to the park,

Look under the slide -L"

I gasped. He knew me so well.

'MUM I'M GOING OUT TO THE PARK TO FIND A ROSE AND A NOTE WITH A CLUE FROM 'L', WON'T BE LONG!' I shouted from the kitchen.

'Okay, hun, be careful,' she called back from the bedroom.

I left for the park. As I was walking, I realised how long this walk was, and how bored I was.

And everyone knows what Cassie does when she's bored.

I just imagined Peter Dickson saying that in his announcer voice. Play along guys.

I took out my phone and put the music on Shuffle.

'PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOOOUSE TONIGHT!' I started singing along with LMFAO. I got a couple of stares along the way, but all in all I'm surprised I didn't get cautioned or something.

I mean, disturbing locals? That's just so badbutt.

Yes everybody. Cassie Walker does not swear. Even though she is a badbutt.