Chapter 2

"Florence... Florence.." Tom called.

Florence jumped out of her day dream, "What Riddle?"

"Would you like to attend Slughorn's party with me?" He asked.

"What?" Florence said startled.

"Would you like to attend the Slug Club party, with me? I've been really rude to you, hopefully this will make it up to you? And change your opinion about me?"

"What? No!" Florence said.

Tom paused and stared at her, he nodded then walked onwards to the great hall.

Florence walked to the Great Hall too, but more slowly and slightly confused. Florence didn't like being confused, she wasn't use to being confused. She was a Ravenclaw with Ravenclaw blood in her, being smart was what she was use too.

Florence could manage books and spells finely, but boys? They were just too confusing.

She sat down at the Ravenclaw table with her friends, Diana and Alice stared at her.

"Where have you been?"  Diana asked you.

"Tom Riddle asked me to Slughorn's party?"

"You're going to the Slug Club?"

"No! Of course not! I told Tom no."

The girls stared at Florence shocked, she had denied Tom's offer, when they heard a wailing noise.

It was Myrtle, again. She was crying again and giving everyone dirty looks.

"I wish someone would just shut her up!" Florence muttered.

"Same, she's no annoying!"  Alice agreed.

"I can hear you, you know?!" Myrtle hissed.

Alice and Diana looked at Florence and tried to hold back their giggles.