Chapter 5

Jade’s POV

It has been 2months since I moved and started school. I guess everything has been going ok. I had avoided all fights and I guess me and Aiden had gotten close. Like really close. I can’t deny that I have fallen for him. For unlike some people I know. I haven’t fallen for him due to his features. I fell for his personality. He just so sweet, like it’s not he forced me into anything. He knew when I needed space and when I needed some to talk to. Don’t get me wrong, his body was a lot. Like once we had PE and it was slyly hot for England. The boys were playing football and the girls were playing Netball. So I went near the astro turf to get some water and the boy took of his top. I swear I died and went to heaven at that moment. His pacs were just talking to me, like they were rock hard. I smiled and walked back into my lesson, I couldn’t trust myself to be closer to him.

But then again, am shy to tell him. I don’t want to be rejected like I don’t even know if he likes me. I don’t know how I fell for him even though I thought that I wouldn’t fall for any boys except the one I will marry. Especially since Cory. But you can’t help who you fall for. I guess what counts it how you act and things. I was definitely not going to push myself on him. One is I’m not that desperate for him. Secondly I’m not those others girls who have practically touched him up in public to gain his attention. I guess I understand how some girls feel now; when all those girls would talk endlessly about how they like a boy and don’t know if they like you. Yeah I get how they feel. I just won’t spread my information about like that. But it’s like some ongoing war in your heart and mind. You heart tells you to tell them like what have you got to lose? But my mind is like your dignity and all the consequences you will face later. It’s hard when you don’t know whether they like you or not. But once you do, what do you make from it. Am I ready for a relationship? Can I trust him? Will he hurt me like Cory did?

 As hard as I tried I couldn’t stop thinking about Aiden, he face just popped on in my mind. He was quite tall, with light skin. He was half Caribbean and half Irish. He had light honey brown eyes. He always had a fresh shape-up and he had both ears pierced. His teeth were so white and straight. He was sexy overall, and he made me melt a little more everyday especially when he said my name and smiled showing his dimples.

I sighed as all these thoughts just flooded my mind. I couldn’t be bothered to overheat my brain for this. So I combed my hair so I could leave my hair down, and then applied my normal amount of makeup. From there I just ate my breakfast then watched tv, watching for Jermaine to come for me

10mins later my door bell went off. I looked at the time 8:15. At least he was here earlier than usual. He looked swaggered out and he smelt nice. I smiled than saw Aiden behind him. My stomach turned as I stared into his eyes. There was just something about them that could make me melt instantly.

“You kl Jade?” Jermaine’s voice took me out of my trance. I smiled instantly and nodded.

“Oi move man” He pushed past me and went to my living room. I kissed my teeth and as Aiden walked in and hugged me than went to my living room. I could not believe my sight. The boy ran to watch Rasta Mouse

“Jermaine how old are you?” He looked up at me

“14”

“And you are watching Rasta Mouse”

“Yess that is a bad man show. My little cousin came over. You know Rhia yea?” I nodded

“Yh so anyway she made me watch and believe if I met this rat I would spud him straight. Some gansta Rat” I laughed as I switched off my tv

“You need theraphy”

“And a life” Aiden added. Jermaine kissed his teeth and took my K.A. and walked out my door.