[Stay]-Oikawa Tooru

Music: Stay by Daryl Ong (PLEASE READ WITH THIS SONG PLAYING!! And yes OTWOL!!) sorry if there was a short dialogue at the beginning

(Oikawa x Reader)
*prepare some tissues*

Requested by sasskawa from I.G.

Stay

I want you to stay
never go away from me
stay forever

He stared at the empty space beside him as a lone tear made it's way down at the side of his face.

And now, now that you're gone
All I can do is pray for you
To be here beside me again

Gripping the soft pillow beside him, he continued sobbing.

"I need y-you."

When did you have to leave me
When you said that love would conquer all
Why did you have to leave me
When you said that dreaming was as good as reality

He couldn't control himself anymore, Oikawa threw anything he could reach.

"Argh!" He screamed.

After a short while, his bedroom door was slammed wide open, revealing his very own childhood best friend Iwaizumi.

"Oi! I could hear your screaming from my house, dumbass!!"

That's when Oikawa started breaking down.

"I said I was sorry Hajime! She didn't give me another chance!"

The smaller male grabbed the other's collar.

"Why would you even expect (y/n) to forgive you, dumbass! She gave you a lot of chances and you didn't even change. Even just a bit. So now it's too late.

And now I must move on
Trying to forget all the memories
Of you and me

Oikawa's widened in shock when realization has finally struck him.

I'm really an asshole am I?

But I can't let go of your love
That has taught me
To hold on

"But Iwa-chan, if you truly love someone, you will understand them right ?"

I want you to stay
never go away from me
stay forever

Iwaizumi quietly steeped out of his best friend's room, thinking that Oikawa needed some space to sort out his feelings.

But now, now that you're gone
All I can do is pray for you
To be here beside me again

He buried his face on his knees and started sobbing again. "Why did you have to leave me (y/n)!"

When did you have to leave me
When you said that love would conquer all
Why did you have to leave me
When you said that dreaming was as good as reality

He reminisced the time when it was his birthday last year, right before his tournament the next day.

"What the hell are you doing here." He looked around and saw bunch of balloons and streamers in the volleyball gym.

"Surprise!!"

"Get out!" (Y/n) eyes widened.

"B-but why Tooru?"

"Don't you understand? I need to beat Ushiwaka tomorrow!"

And now I must move on
Trying to forget all the memories
Of you and me

Oikawa remembered all of the things (y/n) did for him. There was not even a bit of memory of him helping (y/n)

But I can't let go of your love
That has taught me
To hold on

" I need to fix this or else I'll go crazy."

He clumsily stood up before sprinting downstairs while putting on Aoba Josai VBC jacket, before heading outside.

Please be there

As he arrive at the park, lamp post were lit and sounds of crickets were heard.

(y/n) was sitting down on a bench with her luggages resting on the ground.

A small sigh escaped the brunette's lips, as he rushed towards (y/n) to apologize.

Why did you have to leave me
When you said that love would conquer all
Why did you have to leave me
When you said that dreaming was as staying with me.

"Tooru. I forgive you. B-but" (y/n)'s sentence was cut off when Oikawa silenced her with an embrace.

"Please, I'm sorry I'll be a better man for you... Just please! Don't leave me!" Oikawa's voice was no longer stable it was hoarse and cracked.

"I'm sorry Tooru, but I have found someone else. I'm deeply sorry. You deserve someone better. I could no longer stand staying beside you. You've always pushed me away." She pushed Oikawa lightly on the chest to break the embrace, when she saw a car in front of the park, signaling for her to go.

"But I've always loved you Oikawa."

Why did you have to leave me
When you said that love would conquer all
Why did you have to leave me
When you said that dreaming was as good as reality

She gave Oikawa one last kiss before heading towards the car.

"Stay with me." Oikawa yelled out as tears started streaming down his face.

As (y/n) turned around, she couldn't stop the tears forming from her eyes.

But as a reply, she simply shook her head.

I'm doing this for the both of us. You wouldn't love someone like me since I'm a nuisance. You will find someone better.

Giving Oikawa one last glance before she went inside the car was the hardest thing she could possibly do.

I want you to stay
never go away from me
stay forever
I want you to stay
never go away from me
stay forever

Oikawa bent down on his knees and covered his tear-filled face.

There is nothing I can do now because it was too late to restart things.

______________________
WAHH HOW WAS IT???

PLEASE REQUEST MORE :)))

Up next:

Oikawa x Iwaizumi