Chapter5

Chapter 5[LAST]

Armaan's POV
I have lost my everything. My wife,my love,my life. She is gone. Away from me.
It's been three days and I have not seen Riddhima. She left me. She is thrown me out of her life.
After coming back from the clud,I saw her leaving. I tried stopping her,to explain her. But she cleared herself, telling she has no relationship with me after that day.
I was hopeless.
I don't understand what the heck I was doing??
Life is such a mess.
The beautiful journey, which started so beautifully and perfectly a year ago,it ended the same day.
Nope!
I won't let her go!
I won't loose her!
She has to be back!
I will get her back!
Promising myself, I got up and moved to Rahul's apartment, where Riddhima is now.
Rahul and Muskaan didn't allowed her to go away. All this day,I tried talking to Rahul,making him listen to me once but nope,none wanted to listen to me.
I knocked the door and moment later, Muskaan opened the door.
I tried looking inside, but couldn't see her.
"What now?? " Muskaan snapped.
"I Want to meet her.." I beg but she shrugged off, "wasn't enough to break her that you came here for further damage.."
"Once please!!" I beg again but whom I was talking.
"No Armaan.. Just leave her alone..she hasn't eaten anything from days.. Her life is already getting bad.. Don't worse the situation for heaven's sake.." And she closed the door on my face.
I felt broken.
I sat on the last stair and tears fell itself on m cheeks.
I have never cried but today,I can bet,not only my eyes,but my soul is broken itself.
I sat there for God knows how much time, looking at an isolated place but came back to earth,as I heard the click.
Rahul and Muskaan came out and totally ignoring me,went down. I felt helpless knowing, Riddhima would never open the door plus there's no way I can break the door.
They passed me and went down as I kept sitting there in hope to see my doll when I heard Muskaan shouting, "aaaaahhhhhhhh"
Hurriedly, I ran downward to see Rahul standing motionless,on the top stair and Muskaan lying on the passage, to the last stair with pool of blood around her head.
I rushed to her and Rahul came back on sense came running to us.
By now,Muskaan was unconscious and lots of blood flowing. I took her scarf from around her neck and holding her head, managed to tie her head. One of my training technic from coast guard.
"We need to rush her to the hospital..!" I told Rahul who seem to be deaf ears.
"Rahulll..get moving, she has lost a lot of blood.." I shouted and picked her up knowing Rahul is in no condition.
After some time, Rahul came back with his car and we rushed hospital.
Reaching the hospital, she was rushed to the emergency room as I went to do all the necessary formalities knowing Rahul's condition.
As soon as I turn to go back towards the emergency room,I saw Riddhima rushing towards the emergency room.
I saw her,finally after three days. All this 72 hours, I felt like dying moment by moment.
She saw me but took away her eyes off me which before use to show love,today showing her hurt and hatred.
I went to Rahul placing my hand on his shoulder, pressing it telling Muskaan will be alright and he turning hugged me.
"I won't be able to survive without her.." He sobbed.
I patted his back,"nothing is gonna happen to her.. ".
The doctor came out after some time,"Mr garewal..there's an issue.."
"What's Wrong doctor..is she alright??" Rahul asked,fear clearly visible in his voice.
"She has lost a lot of blood" doctor said ,"her blood group is rare..and its unavailable in our hospital.. "
"What blood group??'Riddhima asked along with me and looked at me but again moved her eyes.
Will she ever be able to forgive me??
I big time question!!
"B -ve"
"I am B -ve" I said instantly and this time Riddhima looked at me for a longer time while Rahul came to me,"please save her Armaan please for me save her.."he plead and I nob.
I was anyways ready.
I was instantly taken inside for the blood donation.
After some 2 hours,the doctor came out as we were waiting outside, after my donation of blood.
"She is out of danger...we soon will shift her to the room.." The doctor said and to my surprise, turn to me,"Mr Mallik,I need to talk to you.. Can you please come to my cabin..."
I was quite surprised as what's the matter.
*********
Riddhima's POV
"Mr Mallik,I need to talk to you.. Can you please come to my cabin..."the doctor spoke to Armaan and I was wondering what is wrong.
He's not the person to go to hospital or something. And suddenly I was concerned.
Though he cheated me,I have no place to hate him.
I love him!
I still do!
But that doesn't mean I will ever forgive him. No!
He has cheated me! My love! And my faith the most!
Once he would have told me that he is not satisfied, I would have set him free to go but he choose something beyond my imagination.
Without my knowledge, I walked behind him as he went to the doctor's cabin and waited out to hear what's the news with doctor.
"Mr Mallik are you having any drugs??"the doctor asked him and he shook his head frowning.
"Any medicine you have taken in these past days??" He asked and Armaan again shook head.
I was curious to know what is wrong so I knocking entered and Armaan looked at me followed by the doc who gave me a look with his left eye brow up.
"Sir,she is my wife..!" Armaan stated and glared at his smiling face.
"Ohk sit.." He told and I sat next to Armaan.
"So coming to the point, while investigating your blood sample,we found a drug name c******fil in ur blood which is a most dangerous drug for a healthy person...do you have any kind of cardiac surgery or any treatment.." He said and both Armaan and I kept looking at him.
Armaan shook his head and the doctor frown,"that's really impossible Mr Mallik as we have found a huge amount of it in your body...that means its quite a while you taking it..can say for some months or so..while transfusion, we have filtered the blood and it was really needed for Mrs garewal..."
I never saw Armaan having any drugs but then now I can't trust him as already my trust in his lost.
I looked at him and he was already looking at me.
"I haven't been taking any drug I swear.." He said knowing what I m thinking and I can see the sincerity in his heart,and for once once my heart told to believe in him.
But once again the same image came in my mind that I never in my worst nightmare saw.
I closed my eyes dismissing the image and looked at the doctor.
"Doc but there could be any explanation.. I mean I..no " his words shattered as he tried to say but nothing seems in his own hand.
"Ohk so I will ask some questions and you have to answer me hiding nothing.." He nob as the doctor said and looked at me,"Mrs Mallik,I may have to ask some personal questions to analyze all this." I just nod