Sister Problems

Mavis' POV

I woke up in a cold sweat. My heart beating rapidly, attempting to burst out of my chest.
My room was pitch black. Meaning it was still night. The terrible time were the bad events of the day come to haunt you.
This wasn't the normal nightmare. It was a terrible memory forcing it way back into the front of my brain. Hot tears threatened to spill out of my eyes and down my cheeks. It was horrible, remembering that day!
FlashBack
It was a normal, boring, ordinary day. The sun was shining and the sky was the prettiest of blues. I shared a room with my older sister at the time. Cassidy had depression. It got worse everyday, and one day, she burst.
I was out of the room, everything was fine, everyone was happy. Younger siblings bouncing around, parents watching TV together, my dog and I hugging on the couch. I barely ever entered my room and the one time I did that day, I saw the worst thing a child could've ever seen in their lifetime!
Cassidy was on the floor. Tears pouring down her cheeks. Her hand tightly holding onto a knife, so hard her knuckles turned white. The floor covered in her blood.
The light from the hallway flooded into the room. Her arm was covered in horizontal cuts. All very deep, gushing dark red blood. She looked at me. The light blinding her, "Mavis!!!! Go get me a towel!!!!!" She choked through her sobs.
I ran!!!! Through the hallway, down the stairs, and into the kitchen. Tears threatened to spill. My younger siblings were scared. They didn't understand, they would never understand. I grabbed a pure white towel, covered it in freezing water, and quickly retracing my steps. I handed the rag to Cassidy. When she put it on her cuts, she screamed in pain. Pain she inflicted on herself. Afterwards she seemed, relieved. The cloth was drenched in her metallic blood.
She didn't see me rush out of the room. My parent were running up the stairs. Wet meet halfway and I collapsed at their feet. My tears finally spilled. I couldn't speak. I swallowed down my years and slowly said 3 words. "Cassidy, Room, Blood!" And they ran.
End of FlashBack
After that I never saw Cassidy in the same light. Instead of a beautiful gold, it was a dark gray. The color of defeat!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
So tell me how I did. Remember this is not a true story. Something I thought of after reading some random book. If I should write another story like this comment. Kay?

Mavis Out!!!!!!!!!