Chapter 1

A/N: This is my first book so bare with me please. I hope u like it.
------------------------------------------------------
Shanice POV

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

I hate that damn alarm clock. Argh! It's Monday, which means new country new school. I ignored the alarm and was on the verge of going back to sleep. When I heard banging on my door. I flung the covers over my head hoping my brother will go away. "Shanice come on get up!" I heard my brother yell." Or what flat ass?!" I yelled back annoyed.
"FYI my ass is not flat!" I chuckled at his comment. He continued to bang on the door. I just shake my head and went back to bed." Okay you're not going to open the door. Just wait." He said with an evil tone. I had a smirk on my face.

What is he going to do knock down my door?

In the next three minutes that's exactly what he did. I screamed as my door came dropping to the floor. "Seriously Michael can't I sleep?!" I said still in shock as I look from him to my door.

He really has been working out.

"Nope." He said popping the p. He walked over to me and dragged the sheet off me and started to tickle me. "Okay. Okay. I'm getting up." I managed to say laughing hard. "Good. Now hurry up and get ready or we will be late for our first day of school." He said walking out of my room then suddenly stops, "oh we have 30 minutes and mom wants to talk to you about something." I groaned and jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom that was attached to my room.

What could mom want to talk to me about?

I came out a few minutes later and went to my closet. I took out black skinny jeans, a crop top and a pair of Gucci high heels. I grabbed my bag and my beat earphones and plugged it into my phone. I quickly went downstairs. "Morning father." "Morning mother." I said kissing them on the cheek. "Mother, Micheal told me you wanted to talk to me about something."
"Oh yes. I wanted to talk to you about your college applications. You need to start now before its too late." She said with a bit of worry. "No worries mom Micheal is helping me find the right college." I said looking at my brother nodding his head with pancakes stuffed in his mouth.
" Come Shanice its time to go." We said goodbye to our parents and got into his car. The car ride was silent but not an awkward silent, it was peaceful.

When we reached to school, I was afraid of coming out of the car. My brother realized and looked at me, his hazel eyes sparkling with so much hope. I gave him a small smile and turned around to face the door and came out. I walked into the school and looked around. I realized its like any normal American school. The popular kids on one side and the none popular kids on the other side.
I started walking down the hall and everyone was just stopped talking loudly and stared at me whispering to each other.

O-okay this feels weird. Can't they just stop looking at me.

I took a deep breath in and let it out and I continued to do that until I hit into a hard chiseled chest and feel flat on my bum. I looked and made eye contact with the most beautiful pair of hazel eyes. "I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" The boy asked worriedly. "Yeah I'm okay. I think." He chuckled while shaking his head. "Oh let me help you up." He said realizing that I'm still on the floor. "Thanks." He put a hand out so I could grab it and pulled me up. We stood there for a while looking into each other eyes, then I snapped out of his trance and blushed bright pink. "I'm Shanice." I said holding out my hand for him to shake. "Aaron. Nice to meet you." "You're the new girl right?" He asked checking me out. "Y-Yeah I am. I just moved in town Saturday." I said blushing even more. "Oh okay. Catch u later." He said walking away." But-" I started but stop realizing that he was already gone. "Okay. I'll just find the office myself." I said to no one in particular. I started walking again searching for the principal's office. All of a sudden a perky blond girl with bright blue eyes stopped right in front of me. "OMG!! I can't believe you just talked to Aaron Smith!" She squealed. I covered my ears while laughing at her antiques. "What's with all the excitement? He is just a boy." I stated bluntly. "Just a boy. FYI he is the star athlete on the football team and he is the most popular boy at this school." She stated sassily. "Okay miss whatever you say."
"Oh where are my manners? I'm Alicia." "You must be new girl. Shanice right?" She asked looking at me tilting her head to the side. "Yeah that's me. Do you know where the principal's office is?" I asked her scratching my brownish blonde hair. "Oh yeah. Come on let me show you." She said following me there. "Thank you." I said facing her. "No prob. I'll be here waiting for you to take you to your first class."
"Okay." I said turning and pushing the door open to walk in. When I reached inside the office an elderly lady greeted me. "Oh you must be Shanice. Here is your schedule and your locker number. Enjoy the rest of your day." She said joyfully showing the wrinkles under her eyes. "Thank you and same to you." I said to her walking away to go back to Alicia.

"So what do you have first?" Alicia asked me looking up from her phone. "Um........I have English language first." I said giving her my schedule. "Oh your in my class with Mr. Johnson. Come on before we are late for class." She said grabbing my hand and pulling me to our class.

Maybe today won't be so bad after all.