Chapter 2

Alicia's POV

~After School ~

"Today was actually fun." I said to Shanice while we were walking to the parking lot. "Yeah it was. Who knew Arts could be so fun?" She agreed give me a high five. "Hey I realized that Aaron kid was watching me all day today. Whats the deal with him?" Shanice asked looking at me confused with her hazel green eyes. "Um............I really don't know. Some how you caught his attention. But like seriously which boys attention you wouldn't catch, you're hot and multi talented." I said elbowing her gently making her laugh. "Yeah your right." She said elbowing me back. We stopped suddenly when we heard a car horn blow to get our attention. "Well looks like my ride is here. See you tomorrow Ali." Shanice said hugging me. "Yea see you tomorrow." She smiled at me and started walking to her brother's car. "Oh remember we are meeting up at Ashley's Café to do our project. Okay?" I yelled after her before she climbed into the car. "Okay. What time again?" She asked looking excited. "3:30 sharp." I said pointing at her looking serious. "Okay I'll be there." She said laughing while getting into the car. I just shook my head and started walking home.

~At home~

"Hey mom!" I yelled seeing if anyone is in the house. "In here darling!" I heard her say from the kitchen. I followed to the smell of food and stopped at the kitchen door in shock seeing somebody I haven't seen in a long while. "DADDY!!!!" I yelled attacking him into a hug. "I missed you so much!" I said crying into his shoulder. "I missed you too princess." He hugged me tighter like it was his last time to see me.

I really hope not.

"So whats up?" Mom asked looking up from the stove smiling. "Oh nothing. I met a new friend today and her name is Shanice. Aaron has already gotten attached to her." I said excitingly. "So which pack is she from?" Dad asked with a wide smile. "She is not from a pack. She is pure human, just like you dad." I said looking from dad to mom. "So does she know that you're a werewolf?" Mom asked looking at me concerned. "That's the thing I didn't tell her because she is the new kid and I just met her so I didn't want to scare her off and let her think I'm crazy." I said softly looking up at them from under my long lashes playing with my hands. "Okay I understand but you need to tell her." They said simultaneously. "I know but not now. I want her to trust me and I want to trust her. So yeah." I said shrugging my shoulders.

~Few minutes later~

"So what's for dinner?" Dad asked rubbing his hands together and licking his lips at the sent of the food. "When I share it out you will know." Mom said sassily rolling her eyes while smiling. "Awww,Christina why do you have to do that to me? You know I don't like guessing what you cook." Dad complained. "Yeah I know. That's why I'm doing this Michael, I like getting you cranky." Mom winked at him and walked to the kitchen swaying her hips more than she does. I secretly gaged at their lovey dovey actions then laughed realizing that daddy was looking at me with a weird expression on his face. "So how is school so far?" Dad asked bouncing his legs impatiently waiting for mom to come back with the food. "Its been good. I am first in my class, I got high achievers, I'm the captain of the swim team and I'm also Valedictorian." I said with a big smile on my face. "That's awesome princess!" He said with a proud expression. "Yeah I know."
"So who is ready for food?" We heard as mom came gliding in with the a big dish in her hands. "I am." Dad and I said together. We turned and looked at each other then started to laugh, mom joined in a few minutes later. "Okay guys let's eat." She shared out our food and sat down beside dad. "Yay!!!!! Lasagna!!!!" I squealed looking at my plate. I quickly took up my fork and started to eat. Around the dinner table was livelier than when dad was gone. I missed hearing my mom laugh and seeing her happy. I hope it doesn't go away.
"Anyway guys I'm going to bed. I'm tired, so night love you both."
"Love you too."
I walked up to my room and dropped myself on the bed. I looked up at the roof thinking how today went. Which went pretty well if I do say so myself.

I can't wait for tomorrow.

_______________________________________________

A/N: Please tell me if it is awful so I can just stop but otherwise I hope you like it. I'm sorry that I didn't update I couldn't find my phone. :-(