Brand New Me (Change of Plans)

As the girls danced they decided to change the song because they didn'twant to be labeled as unprofessional.So they decided to dance to "That's Right" by Ciara.

~AFTER FINISHING THE ROUTINE~

Nini:Alright...it looks like everything is good.

Bri:OMG WERE GONNA WIN AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Reana:Girls were gonna be famous.

Kasha:Yep,now let's get outta here i'm hongryyy!!!

Lala:*grabs bags*

Nini:Greedy ass*laughs and grabs bags and walks out to car*

Girls:*follow*

When they got to Reana's house they practiced a little more in her garage because she has a huge mirror in it.After they practiced they all took their showers,threw on some pj's and got wrapped up in covers and watched the Conjuring.

Bri:*almost completely hiding under covers and eyes bulging out at tv*Nooo...noo...NOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!*falls off bed*

Nini:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Kasha:MAN SHUT UP THIS IS INTERESTING!

Lala:*staring bored at movie*....Why ya'll so scared....i've done this to someone before

Reana:BITCH WHAT??*grabs knife from under bed and points it at Lala*

Lala:*eyes widen*DANG GIRL TAKE A JOKE!! NO NEED FOR THE METAL WEAPONS ON A CHICA!

Reana:OOOOOOOOO..okay*puts knife back*Don't play like that..thought i had to kill you for a minute

Bri:Not true not true*balled up on floor rocking*

Kasha:IF YOU DON'T GET UP BRI!

Bri:Don't you yell at me in my time of insanity!!

Nini:.....Bri sometimes i wonder how you made it through The Little Mermaid...

Bri:Girl i almost died! Sense when is obest women with 8 legs not terrifying! And black on that lady was NOT slimming!

Lala:Shhhhhhhhhhh! I'm studying what i might have to do to a ratchet girl if they try us tomorrow at auditions!*pulls out note pad*

Reana:Alright i think that's enough*turns off movie*

Lala:AYE!!!RUDE!*throws note pad at her*

Reana:*grabs it and throws it out window*Time for bed! We can't be late tomorrow!

Bri:THANK YOU!*jumps on bed in the middle*

Girls:*look at her*

Bri:aye! They always come after the small ones! It ain't gonna be me!NIGHT! Don't let the killers bite!*closes eyes and falls asleep*

Nini:Am i the only one in the world that has weird friends!

Lala:No*plops on beanbag chair* I have a weird friend...and it's name is Unique

Nini: I am no it if any thing i'm a The

Lala:Yaaaa.......and the name is Unique....Yep makes soo much sense!*sarcasm*Night night The*falls asleep*

Nini:*shakes head with a little laugh and falls asleep on end of bed*

Kasha:*steps over me and bri*MOOOVE TRICK GET OUT THE WAY*falls on bed and pulls cover over self*

Bri:RUUUDEE!

Kasha:Gotta love meh tho *falls asleep*

Reana:NIGHT CHICA'S WHO STOLE MY BEAN BAG AND BED!*makes a little bed on window ledge(you know the ones that's like a chair but its covers by the window..ya you know lol)