Not Suppose To Happen

I rushed down the halls not wanting to be late for my first day of practice for my new job. I, Celine Marie Edwards was going to be a backup dancer for the one and only Justin Drew Bieber. I was so excited when they called my name as one of those who made it.I finally made it out the complex door and down to my car. I hopped in and was off at full speed to the dance studio. I checked my watch. Thank heavens I was fifteen minutes early. I gather my keys and cellphone while I threw my bag over my shoulder.

I entered the studio and started warming up. I did a couple of stretches before I started going through some routines I choreographed.

The first song on my playlist was Love Me Like You Do. I loved that song.

The routine was slow and had a lot of hard hitting moves in between. I finished it flawlessly I smiled at myself in the mirror knowing I had done well. I was suddenly pulled from my thoughts when I heard clapping from behind me. I turned around confused to see Justin in door way.

"That was good," he said smiling at me.

"Thanks ," I blushed, becoming very interested into my shoes.

"Could you teach me some of it?" He bit his lip.

"Yeah, sure,"I smiled at him.

He walked over to me and stood waiting to be taught the moves.

"Okay so the first few moves are one and two and three and four and five," I said while doing the moves in slow motion for him to take note of them.

He mentally took note while going them over in his mind.

"You have those down?" I asked. He nodded in response. "Next is six and seven and eight and nine and ten and eleven and twelve," again demonstrating as I spoke.
"Let's try both pieces together now." I did a count and then we danced both pieces flawlessly.

"The next part?" He questioned while licking his lips.

"It's kinda a couples part although I dance it alone ..." I trailed off remembering how I used to dance couples parts with my ex-boyfriend.

"Ok," he smiled bringing me out if my thoughts.

I stepped in front of him and showed him where his hands had to go I how I would move along with him. It was really awkward for me having his hands hands on my hips and his body so close to mine...but I couldn't lie I liked it.

"So that's half of the whole dance, I don't think we'll be able to finish since practice starts in the next five minutes. Do you want to dance the parts you've learnt so far to music?"

"Yeah that'll be great,"

"Okay," I said walking over to my phone and staring the music. I took up my position next to him and queued him in on when to start.

The dance flowed perfectly until the couple part. He didn't follow the moves at all, instead he started grinding on me. His hands were on my hips and held me in place against his body. Instead of pulling away and questioning what he was doing I went along and rocked my hips in sync with his.

I could feel his hot breath against my neck as he started whispering the lyrics of the song into me ears. A shiver went done my spine as I bit my lip to keep in the moan that threatened to come out. He had no idea how good this felt - his body against mine.

A sudden cough was then heard from the door making us break apart immediately and awkwardly look at the person by the door.

"What did I just walk in on?" Cassie , another backup dancer that was chosen, asked with a confused yet curious look on her face.