A quick author's note

I wanted to start by saying that this is my first story so please don't be mean to me as I am just starting to learn how to write. I have been writing in a journal for a while now and am finally ready to have someone read it. I also wanted to say that this in NO WAY WHATSOEVER ties in with the show. Something else that I felt the need to add is that if you are a fan of Celestia you probably will not enjoy this story. Also, this story does take place just a little while after Luna returned from the moon, just in case you got confused and, like I already said, this story doesn't tie in with the show. I felt the need to restate this because the events in this book did not happen in the show in case you didn't notice. When reading just try to forget everything that happened in the show except for everything in the first episode. This includes Luna turning into Night Mare Moon, her being banished, her coming back, and her being turned back into Luna. I also wanted to say that I will be letting you guys enter your characters to possibly be in this story and other stuff like that. I might even use some of your ideas to write this story, so feel free to tell me what you think should happen next. I think that's it so let's get on with the story.