Chapter 1

lola's PoV
My names lola and I'm a huge fan of the tide but have a Merger soft spot for Nate and I'm seeing them in concert right now as their opening for the vamps. As I dance to the music I feel myself get a slipting head ache so I step outside and throw up so I deside to walk home for fresh air. As I get to round the back of the venue I feel myself get nocked to the floor "well boys we have our next meal" I look up to see a guy with red eyes and fangs so I scream. He covers my mouth "now we don't need any of that now do we" he says with a smirk and I hear a door slam open and the guys thrown off me. I crawl into a ball and hope this is all a dream "keep your hands off my mate" my saviour said with a growl "it's three against one mutt" the vampire says "make that four against three" someone else says. I look up and see the tide standing in front of me to stop the vampires from hurting me and the vampires run off and Nate turns and looks me in the eye. He puts his hand out for me to take and when I do I feel sparks "I'm so happy I've finally found you my love, I understand that your human so I'll explain, me and the guys are werewolves and your my mate" he says. "What's a mate" I asks "a mate is someone your ment to be with and you can feel them when their near and will protect them with your life, if your mates with an alpha you'll be called a Luna" Drew says. It turns out that Nate's the alpha and he carries me onto the bus and to his bunk and lays down with his arms around me. I really feel loved for the first time since I was 5 and I soon feel a pair of lips on my neck as nate starts to what I've been told werewolves do to their mates, he marks me as his and I let out a small moan. After that we cuddle "you never have to worry about anyone or anything hurting you ever again love, I'll protect you till the day I die" he says and kisses my head softy.