dear elle

elle, ellebelle, my child
i love you so so much. you're the absolute sweetest and so genuine. im so happy you're apart of this groupchat because we would be missing the sweetest person. i want to meet you so bad and drag you down to the floor. i also want to be your penpal if we ever get this going!!
one of the best memories i have with you is in the summer when we stayed up all night making any kind of hashtag we could think of to talk to random people and of course you falling asleep on me but that's okay because it was super duper late.
you're actually one of the most beautiful people i've ever seen and whenever you show a tiny bit of your face on oovoo, i take all the screenshots. you're so sassy sometimes and it makes me smile physically. i want you in my life forever, even though im older than you, i feel so comfortable with you just talking. i love you so much, you're so important to me and if i never would have met you, i would be so bored without someone to pick on. i trust you with my secrets and my soul and i hope you can trust me with yours too. you're honestly so sweet and such a good person i want you to have nothing but happiness and to keep yourself safe, healthy, and positive. i could compliment you on something new everyday.
you add just that special touch to our dickopayno squad, and i hope you know it! you're so nice to me always and i could never imagine getting into an argument with you, ever. i love your friendships with everyone you know and im happy to say "haha but she's not in your squad, is she?" because im greedy and glad to know i get to know you up close and personal on a day to day basis and i wouldn't want to have it any other way.

ill love you forever and ever, sincerely,

presley or dad xoxo