Chapter 2: Chances to win... unlikely

*edited*

Natalie's POV

"OMG!!!!! "

*Radio* "Do you want to get a chance to meet ONE DIRECTION?!?!"

"Did you hear that?"

"No I didn't hear the loud man on the radio" Michelle said sarcastically.

"Well no need for the additude miss, now online and get the number so we can call and wait for the question." I said to her,

"okay, okay damn, don't have to be so pushy " she tried to whisper the last part, but I heard her.

"Hey I heard that!" I yelled, "I know you were meant too " she said sticking her tounge out at me. "Whatever ever just get the damn number."

* after a while * "Kay I got it." she said walking in "ok I think it's about to come back on. "

* Radio* "ok the 10th caller will win 3 concert tickets, signed to their concert! Just answer this question correctly. What British TV show were they on? call in now!"

" Omg Omg hurry call!"I said "I am" she practically screamed

*Radio* "ok we have the 10th caller hello?" " hi hello" said the random stranger, "Damn it uhh ok well lets see if they get it wrong" michelle said.

*back to radio, " ok so what's the answer? " " umm x-factor? " a deep voice answered " Yes congratulations! you just won tickets to one directions concert!!!"

"ok thanks" the man voice said "now tell me what's your name ?" "Um my name is Nick." the man replied "okay Nick you can come tomorrow to the radio station to pick up your tickets." "Cool thanks."

~.Michelle's POV.~

" WHAT WE LOST TO A DUDE A FUCKING DUDE UUUUHHHHH !!!! " Natalie yelled then fell on the bed "Wait other radio stations they have to have the same contest right? " I questioned.

* Nat looks at me and flings up and ran to the radio and changed it right when they announced that they have one direction tickets left.*

* Nat looked at me with hopeful eyes * " GET THE NUMBER!!! " she yells as I took off to get the number *1 min later * " I got it!! "

~.Natalie's POV.~

* Radio* " ok the 5th caller to call gets one direction tickets to there concert with VIP passes!! Just answer this question correctly. Which two boy's of one direction has the same last name James? call now!"

"Omg I actually know this! Call!!!" I yell at Michelle.

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

" Congratulations!!!! "

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys so did you like what I did there with the cliffhanger I know I hate cliffhangers but come on I had to any ways umm idk this was last min so ya anyways hope you liked it kay bbyyee

~ Caligurl2399 c;