Aphmau X Aaron

Aphmau was on the couch with nothing on but a purple thong and a black, skanky, bra. She heard a knock at the door and she quickly put on her see-through robe.
"Oh hey Aaron, she said in a sexy tone. The girls aren't home, wanna screw around a bit?"
Aaron smiled and they both walked up stairs to Aphmau's bedroom.
"Are you sure you want to do this Aphmau....?"
"Yes Aaron I'm sure."
  Aaron's member got hard, and he ripped Aphmaus bra to find a pleasant surprise. Aphmau took off Aaron's shirt.  He rubbed Aphmaus breasts and her womanhood. He fingered her deeply until she signaled him enough.Their faces were painted red and they both went into a deep kiss. Aaron pulled off Aphmaus wet panties and Searched for her sweet spot. Soon after she let out a couple soft moans and took off Aaron's boxers, she stared to rub his member. He let off a couple moans but wasn't satisfied yet. She then put his member in her mouth and sucked till he reached his climax. He released his seed into Aphmaus mouth.
"Are you ready Aphmau?"
"Y yes but be gentle...it's my first time."
He spread Her legs apart and started moving in and out.
She moaned in pain and pleasure, but mostly pain. He started to go faster and  faster, the pain turned for pain to pleasure. All this pleasure was making Aphmau dizzy. After a few moments Aaron pulled out and payed next to Aphmau. They both fell asleep on Aphmaus bed.

AND LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER DA END!! Jk next lemon coming soon!!    
Bella don't kill me plz.....