Chapter one

So guys, this is a fanfic about if I went Camp after Percy and Annabeth's time. I just own the plot and most characters. Hope you enjoy!
//

My eyes were burning. My brown short hair was in a high ponytail. I arrived the Camp with a satyr that had been my best friend the last year at school. His name was Max. When I entered the Big House, I was covered in cuts and had a bad injury on my arm and neck. The arm's one was getting green and I don't know how the neck one was. My shirt was all broken, and my jeans were now shorts.

"Eliss" Chiron said "I'm glad you two are okay. Do you know what's going on? Or you need the introduction video?"
"I'm okay" I muttered. The arm was burning, and my neck... I felt I was about to faint. But I couldn't. Not there. " Max told me what's going on"
"Great. Max, take her to the nursery." Chiron said, looking at my friend.                              "Yes sir" Max looked at me "Follow me"

I followed Max to a room inside the Big House. I saw a blonde girl with an orange shirt and denim skirt sitting on a bed, looking bored. She was reading a book, but when she heard us, she closed it and walked towards us. She was also using a pair of earbuds, wich were connected to an iPod inside her pocket. She was also wearing a pair of bright pink sneackers and had her hair in a perfect bow decorated with a gold tie, wich was combinated with a gold bracelet, gold arrow earrings and a Sun necklace. Her eyes were blue, and her face was happy. There was a bow in the chair she was sitting in and a full arrow caraj next to it.

"Hey Max!" The girl said, smiling at Max. Then she looked at me "Are you new?" She asked kindly, driving me to a bed.
"Yep. I'm Eliss." I said, smiling too, but not that bright
"Well Cassie, I leave her in your hands" Max said to the girl. He turned to me "If you need something, just tell anyone, I'm sure they'll help you. Bye girls" Then he left, and we saw him close the wooden doors. "Okay Eliss, please lay down" She said.
"Your name is Cassie?" I asked her.                                                                                                  "No. It's Kass. He calls me like that since he knows my name" She answered. " Anyway Eliss, lay down" I did.

She took a small gold bowl and glass quarter-filled with a yellow substance. She told me to drink the glass thing and then gave me a piece of whatever was in the bowl. I felt my cuts cured and looked at my arm, and  it was now a little but deep cut. I looked in a gold mirror and saw my neck was still green. I felt my skin hot and layed down again, while Kass did something in the table. She walked towards me with a gold bowl in her hands and a small spoon. She gave me a spoon-full of that green thing and put it on the table.

"Now, don't move" She told me. She put her hands in my head and started singing something in Ancient Greek. I understood it perfectly, because I studied Ancient Greek on my free time. When She finished her song, I looked at my arm and neck in the mirror. I was totally amazed. My arm only had a little scar and my neck too.

"Thanks Kass." It sounded stupid, but it was the only thing I could say.                                 "No problem, that's what I do when I'm not giving archery class or practicing combat" Kass told me.
"How you have so much time?" I asked, thinking no one could do that in just a Summer. "Oh, that's no trouble. I stay here the whole year. I don't... have a family outside" She said, suddenly looking sad. I didn't knew I could stay here the whole year. I didn't either had to ask about her family. Most demigod's families were killed or don't want them in their houses. That happened to me. My mortal mother had payed my last year of elementary and after that I left. She screamed too much to me, so I decided to open my window at night and go away. Max found me in my way and told me the truth. He told me I'm a demigod. Like my mother is mortal, then my godly parent is a god.

"Don't worry Kass, most of us don't have one either" I say, smiling.

She smiles back at me. "Are you gonna stay here the whole year too?" She asked

"Yeah, I think so, I mean, my mother is not the best person in the world, you know?" I say jokingly.
"Then you should choose a weapon" she said.

"And, how I choose my weapon?" I told her.

"Oh, that's no problem! I could help you when my turn in here ends. Just 15 more minutes. If you want, you can stay here and help me, or go meet the camp or something" She said, happily.

"Yeah, I can help you" I say "I don't have anything better to do anyway" I say

"Yeah. We can go to get your weapon, you could practice with it and you could meet some friends of mine" She said, smiling.

"Yeah, sounds great!"

Then, another patient entered to the infirmary and she started treating her.