Flight

"Dean hurry up! We're gonna be late!" Jack shouted upstairs.

It was vidcon again and, as usual, they'd booked a last minute flight. Which Dean was probably going to make them miss if he didn't hurry up.

Jack groaned, sitting down on the stairs.

"Sorry I took so long, I had to pack some last minute things." He heard Dean say as he walked down the stairs, the loud thud of him dragging his suitcase behind him slowly becoming louder as he approached.

Jack stood up, allowing him to walk past. He felt his jaw drop as he saw Dean.

Dean was wearing an extremely short black and blue skirt, along with thigh high socks and a pair of leather boots that came just below the knee.

"Why are you staring at me?" Dean frowned, pulling on his jacket.

"I- You- The skirt-"

Dean giggled.

"I'm only wearing it because it's more comfortable. Do you like it?" He asked, twirling.

Jack bit his lip, ignoring every instinct in his body telling him to fuck Dean right there and then.

"You look amazing." Jack said, his breath hitching as Dean bent over to grab his suitcase that he'd left on the floor, the skirt riding up slightly.

Dean giggled again.

"Thanks Jack." He smiled, kissing him on the cheek.

Dean made his way out the front door to the car, Jack could barely bring himself to tear his eyes away from him as he walked away.

After recollecting his thoughts, he grabbed his bag and quickly walked out the door, finding Dean already sat in the car waiting for him.

He hauled the bag into the car before sitting down on the seat beside Dean, starting the engine.

He found himself staring at Dean again. Only now had he realised how fucking amazing his legs were. He began thinking less than innocent thoughts about what he'd do to Dean right now if they had the time...

"Jack..?"

He was snapped out of his trance by Dean's voice.

"Hm?"

"Can we go now?" He giggled, winking at him.

"Y-Yeah! Sorry." Jack stammered, blushing.

The amount of sexual tension on the way to the airport was almost unbearable to Jack.

Somehow he'd managed to only get distracted by Dean again twice whilst driving, and by some miracle, he didn't crash the car either time. But now, somehow he was going to have to endure a 13 hour flight sat next to him without giving into temptation.

After checking in at the desk, they made their way through security. As Jack was cleared through the scanner, the security guard stopped Dean.

"I'm afraid you've been randomly selected for a pat down, sir. Please step out of the line." He said. Jack could've sworn that he saw him wink.

Dean sighed, doing as he was told as the man slowly began running his hands along Dean's body, slowing at his waist and tracing the outline of his hips.

Jack resisted the urge to punch the man in the face.

Dean was his.

"You're free to go sir." He said, biting his lip as he looked Dean up and down once again before watching him walk away.