Diary Entry 1

Dear Diary,

Saying I have the perfect friendships would be a lie. Don't get me wrong, I love my friends, well not love, but like my friends.

They aren't always there for me when I need. They don't always listen, sometimes instead they mock me. They can be very annoying and bitchy (excuse my language). However, I laugh, make conversation and trust them enough for now.

My friends group has 15 people. Then again, the number can change because my group is usually the type that caters for the broke hearted. By that I mean other girls come crying to our group when they are a fight with their friends.

My god it can be so frustrating seeing girls that are in a fight for the silliest of reasons. I feel for them for not being able to sort out their issues. It's quite sad. Then again, that's coming from the girl who has never even had close friends. Instead all I have are people I call friends, but really, are just people to sit with.

I guess I'm just one of those people that goes to school not for friends, but instead to learn. I know you may not be like this, whoever you are, but this is who I am, a learner. I feel like when I leave college life will have big things set for me in my path ahead. Maybe not in the sense of politics and becoming Prime Minister, but "You never know" as my social studies teacher always says. I swear the that's like her motto or something, the piece of advice that she wants us to remember her by.

When I say life has big things for me, I mean it in the sense that I need to somehow help the world be better. Maybe by saving lives or maybe by saving the environment. Honestly, I don't know, but I feel like I need to be a saviour.

With Love,

Delilah