Meet Elijah Winchester

When Elijah Winchester. The daughter of Dean Winchester, Moves to Beacon Hills with her dad and uncle for a fresh start, she doesn't even dream of falling for a cheeky little freshmen who calls himself Liam, who did I mention? Is also a beta werewolf with anger issues.
And she sure as hell didn't know that Beacon Hills was a beacon for the supernatural!
Follow Elijah on her journey. Will she survive freshmen year?
Will she find out who her mother is?
Does the beta werewolf like her back?
How many demons will she have to kill to defend her new home?

Prologue

"Dad!" I yelled from my bedroom. Moments later dad came running.
"Yes Ellie?" He asked.
"What are these, and why is there a suitcase on my bed?" I reply pointing to the suitcase and holding up forms for a new school. I think it says Beacon Hills, I wasn't paying attention to the writing I was to pissed at dad.
"Honey" dad started. "We're moving to Beacon Hills"
"What!" I screamed.
"Well, we're going to start fresh and take a break from the demon killing." As soon as he finished speaking I glared at him, I mean if looks could kill he'd be dead four times before he could say another word.
"I Like killing demons!" I ripped up the paper and chucked it out my bedroom window.
"Elijah Lily Winchester!" He yelled. "We are moving to Beacon Hills if you like it or not!" He walked out of the room and went downstairs. I start sulking. But I begin packing my stuff anyway.

And that's how my story began.