Let's name her Taylor

~Omniscience  P.O.V~

As Tanya lays in the hospital bed of Lexington Memorial Hospital, She knows that a very extraordinary  child is being born today. As she lays in the bed she knowa this child is going to bring forth great and outgoing memories. She lies there surround by the comfort of God and of the doctors and nurses. She knows someone is missing but she also know that God is there in place of that person. As God holds her hand through this moment, she does not yell nor scream. She simply let's go and let's god take hold of it. A few minutes later a wonderful  creation has enterend  the world.

''WahhhhhhhhhWahhhhhhhhh" Taylor cries. "Hey little thickems" Tiffany says in cutest baby voice. "Let me see the little worsem thing" said my mom. *As the doctor walks in putting the most cheesiest  grin on his face that he could possibly make* "Mrs. Shannon I hope you feeling well, that was the most easiest birth we ever had." said the doctor. " WHAT I can't belive she didn't scream and yell like a banshee" said mom  acting surprised. "No Ma I didn't cry not even a little drizzle, Besides, there isn't anything to cry about, I brought my first daughter into the world and I shouldn't cry I should be overjoyed" I said in my weakest voice. "That's the spirit Mrs. Shannon you keep that kind of attitude, I wish all my patients had that mind set" said the doctor trying to lift my spirit just a tad. " Well I have some paperwork I need you to fill out before you leave, I will just give it to your mother until you are physically  ready to sit up and write" said the doctor as he handed the clipboard  with the paperwork on it to my mother. *As my mom flipped through the paperwork she asked* "What will you name her" As I thought to my self I said aloud "Taylor"

Well that's just the beginning, keep reading to find out more. Remember follow me and add my story to you list. Stay tuned..........Comment what you think and give me ideas for more books I should write.