Prologue

*Skaylar*

"Oh my God," I moan loudly as I urge the guy to continue by pushing myself farther into his mouth while he eats me like I'm the last supper.

His smooth, muscular hands are holding my ass up as my legs hang lifelessly over his broad shoulders.

Ever so often, he bites my clit gently, sending chills up my back, making me arch into his face even more.

He growls into me as i dig the heel of my feet into his back encouraging his movements.

I've only had sex with one other guy, but he was such a dick and the sex sucked worse than Michael Jordan's baseball career.

I made a promise to myself that I would pay more attention when I have sex.

Now, I find myself watching this guy jerk himself off as he so skillfully pleases me.

The sight does more to me than I thought it would. I think to myself as I come on his face for the second time. I see stars.

                                                                               *Jaylen*

This girl just came on my face like some damn goddess.

There were no shudders or shaking. She just lie there on her back, unloading herself onto my tongue.

She taste so sweet. Like candy.

And she smells fucking amazing, like some type of melon or maybe some type of berry.

The fact that I haven't fucked her yet is completely insane. Her body is a fuckin' 15 on a scale of 1-10. Her face, looks like she was blessed by gad himself at birth.

I flip her over as I slap her ass. She jumps from the abruptness then arches her back in anticipation.

I watch her as she pushes her ass farther towards me and moans out an erotic "Please."

It is one of the sexiest goddamn things I've ever heard in my life. She's literally begging me for the dick.

Like music to my ears, she lets out another breathy moan and this is this time she looks back at me and that's my undoing.

I come all over her ass and lower back. 

Just like that, everything is over before it even begins.