The Empty Promise

This story is talking about a promise that was given from husband to his wife but she didn't keep it long time let's see the story to know what is the promise and why she didn't keep it long time.

Once upon a day there were a happy family and a brave mother.the brave mother had a greatful childhood her mother died by a cancer in her brain but she didn't cry and all the people was laughing about her because her mom dead but she said " I will be brave I don't care what people say my mom teached me how to live alone because she know that she will leave me " & she continued her life lonely & she succeeded she built a happy family contains 4 girls & a husband.she was living in her mom home she start dreaming about her in her dream her mom was saying to her "protect your daughters" she was a little bit afraid but still she was brave.they changed their house & they went to another house.her first daughter birthday was at that day she was little bit sick but at the midnight she was totally sick.she was screaming & shouting "mom,mom please help me it hurts it hurts" but she didn't understand from where the pain is coming she tooked her to the hospital & the results shows that she had a cancer in her stomach.the mother was afraid for her daughter but she was a little brave after 2 days her daughter died.she cried a lot & a lot.her husband gave her a promise that was "every bad thing that happens to us we have to share it together with out crying" & she agreed.

After a year her second & forth daughter birthday came.they were discussing about what to do in that day they said two sentences that were in their heart forever "it's a happy life" "it's a happy love".the second day her daughters was playing.her husband went out for work in Paris & she was cooking for her daughters birthday she was totally happy she talked to her daughter in the photo and cooking in the same time.her daughters climbed the tree when they were playing & it fall down two of them died and one of them still alive.she was shocked for them but to protect the promise she cried slowly and she ate all the sweets she made for them.

After few months she was sleeping she heard her daughter screaming "mom he's a thief there is a thief in our house mom mom" she went there she found him holding her daughter trying to kill her she tried to protect her but he shooted the girl & then she tooked her to the hospital & her results was changed by another results & it shows that the girl died so the mother didn't tolerate it she committed suicide.

When her husband came back from Paris he found her dead he start crying & shouting at her "no never u cannot die u have to be alive no we promise each other but u didn't keep it why " & when he went to the hospital to see what's going on with his daughter he found her still alive he hugged her a lot but he told her " your mother went to Paris for work & she have to stay there for many years" she replayed "why but she didn't say that she have a work anyway she didn't wait for me to say goodbye but I will miss her alot"

That's it.& they become in a happy life again.

That was the promise & that's why she didn't keep it long time.

Thanks for reading 😊