The Subconscious World

Please Comment :) Writing time: about 1 hour. Give out Love for short stories! <3 Love you all. Once you're finished reading please do post, what was the weirdest dream you've ever had?

We get sucked down like water in a drain only to appear right where we always were and where we always must have been.  There’s five of us, I don’t know anyone’s name, or more so I never knew their names, for some reason I feel I will never get to know their names, and that’s perfectly alright.  Two my left there are a couple of friends, ah, I recognize one. Dylan—it’s odd he’d be here, we haven’t met in over a year now, but he’s here with me, next to him is another friend—also a surfer-type guy like Dylan, but I don’t know who he is.

To the other side is a girl, she’s much younger than the rest of us, maybe twelve or thirteen with tons of freckles on her face.  Behind her is this, thing—female I can tell.  The freckled face red-head has her hand behind her back holding onto the long skinny fingers of, dare I say, the girl behind her.  This girl—think of one of those Matryoshka doll’s, the wooden ones with one inside the other, her head was massive and looked like one of those but upside down with slivers of blond hair dangling down at random.

I should be afraid, I should be confused, but I’m not.  I just acknowledge this second girl as being there with her massive round eyes, small nose, and giant teeth which seems to crookedly poke out of her mouth.   I don’t take much note in this pair, while I should have, and look forward.  There’s a massive old mansion on a rock cliff that’s only about ten or so feet above the ocean below.  Right next to the old rickety mansion is sand beach and wonderful waves crashing down. 

In front of the cliff and far, far out is where the best of these waves are crashing, they aren’t the type of waves that would form tubes and attract pro-surfers, but they are gentle giants which seem to roll over themselves and create these massive water slopes.  I want to go out in those waves, I want to swim, surf, and body board.  Dylan agrees, so does the other guy.  Talking about the other guy, he has black hair, a dark tan, and seems to be wearing no shirt showing a beautiful bronze six pack.  He has baggy black jeans on and I can see a good chunk of his blue boxers hanging out the back. 

Dylan is an old friend of mine; he’s much younger than me and is still in college while I graduated a year ago.  He has slight tan, short brown hair, brown eyes, and is almost as tall as me with a sort of square face.  We all look away from the beach and to the road which runs along the beach, but some distance away.

There are cars there.  Presumably one of them is mine.  I must have driven here, even if I didn’t remember.  There are two cars there—the rest of the road is empty.  Looks like we came here for the beach and to stay the night at that mansion.  Maybe it was the guy who I don’t know or the girl’s mansion.  Sure as hell wasn’t mine or Dylan’s.

The little girl speaks, “You sh-should go.” She has a heavy lisp and seems to excrete a lot of spit with her words.  “Timmy and I will be watching.”  So the doll head girl is named Timmy. 

“Timmy!” the doll head girl responds in a harsh fashion, this reminds me of something, a TV show.  But I can’t remember what. 

I watch as Timmy and the freckled redhead walk over towards the mansion, Timmy hobbles after the girl and their hands never disconnect.  Instead of going inside the pair goes around the mansion.  There is a grassy ledge around the outside of the mansion and it seems the girl plans to go to the backside of the building to watch us surf—or whatever we decide to do.  I look at Dylan, forgetting the dark-skinned guy is there, we both shrug and decide lets go.

We head for the two cars and there’s a blink.  Suddenly I’m someone else, I know I’m someone else, but I’ve always been that person.  I’m very dizzy everything seems black and grim around me.  I slowly turn my head to see who I was with Dylan happily talking as they move towards the car which I’m right next to.  I feel my head go to the side and my heart start racing, beating faster and faster and faster.  Soon its pounding and I feel myself pick a piece of cold metal out from under the lip of my pants.  It’s a wonderful shinny revolver.  A beast of a gun.