My Life

*hello from the other side* my alarmed blared through my room. "Urghhh gimme 5 Adele" as I slammed a pillow on the stupid device. "Hannah! HANNNNNAHHH god help me if your still in bed!!?" My mothers voice echoed closer as she screeched through the halls. I jumped out of bed toward my en-suite bathroom, & jumped in the shower.

I have an interview with some big shot gossip show on E, for my modeling company boohoo. Now don't get me wrong I love my mother I really do, but she tends to return that love towards my career instead of me. Ever since I reached the age of 12 she's made it her life long duty to make me a modeling star & now at the age of 17 I'm modeling for several companies including boohoo, Selfridges, Coco Chanel, Dune & Nina Ricci. It's the dream n all but it's not mine. I guess when you love you must sacrifice your own dreams.

Once I was ready in my pastel lace crop top & pencil skirt. I rushed down the main staircase where Andria awaited, "ai Lanasia you must hurry you're behind schedule my child, now go..." as she handed me my bag & rushed me out the Mickelson mansion.

Leo my driver who was a middle aged man opened the Bentley car door & shut it behind me before driving off to my destination.

Leo was not only my driver but also Andrias husband. Even though they had a professional relationship when going along their day to day work I could still see the love they shared. I could only wish to receive at least half of the love they share someday. Andria has been the loving mother figure in my life & is the only one who calls me by my real name Lanasia, mother said it'll be easier if I had a simple name for agencies. She would look after me if I were sick, she knew when if I were upset & she wasn't just a house maid or cook but apart if our small family.

"We've arrived my dear" Leo called as he opened my door and awaited me to exit. Snapping out of my thoughts I jumped out the car while thanking him and headed towards the lounge of the 36 floor building.