one

so i couldn't decide, i took his offer on staying at his place but only for a week. i just wanted to see what would go down or how he naturally is.

i pull my black jeep wrangler into his drive way and parked. i took a long breath before getting out with my purse in hand. i closed my door then made my way toward his front door.

once i made it i lifted my hand and lightly knocked before taking a step or two back. the door soon opened a few moments later, it wasn't cameron but it was his maid.

"oh, hey cameron is busy.." she trails off looking down at her feet. she's trying to come up with a lie, already with the secrets. i glance behind my shoulder and see another car.

"tell cameron, i am uninterested with the offer. he seems to already have a booty call," i purse my lips before turning around making my way back to my car.

i got in turning on the engine, the ac greeted me by blowing my curly hair back and the radio filling my ears with 'me, myself, and, i' by g- eazy.

i switch my car into reverse before backing out then putting it in drive. i soon felt a pain in my lower area, great my period has probably come to anger me more than i already was.

i couldn't feel jealous now. i guess it just the fact that he already has girls, but wants to pay me to pleasure him. men. they're so confusing.

i drove back to my friends house where i now live in a room while she's with her friends. that i don't like one bit, they literally all hate me. i needed a place but not a big one, i like traveling a lot so i needed a room for assurance that i had a place to rely on.

i parked before exiting my car and heading inside.

"dang you're back fast, what's up ari." jessica interrogates me, she was my friend."just went for a drive." i lie shrugging my shoulders setting my keys down on the table and picking up the mail. i seeing nothing for me i throw it back down onto the table.

"oh okay. there's some leftovers in the fridge. there from ihop." she smiles at me as i made my way towards the stairs.

"i'm fine, thank you though. i am gonna go to my room and take a nap." i say going up to my room. i enter my room taking off my scarf and slid my bag off my shoulder then setting them down at my desk.

i quickly went to the bathroom with a pair of sweats and new underwear. i peed before checking if i was on my monthly thing, and indeed i am now on my period. groaning i cleaned myself up before heading back to my room.

i plug my phone into my charger, it lit up making me see my mom had called me. i shook my head deciding not to call back since i wasn't in the brightest mood to talk to anyone.

i plop down on my bed with my eyes fluttering closed with my breathing steadying out, now this is being relaxed after a day of wasting my time once again.

-

this was really short, but it was kind of a filler at the same time. lol

ten votes+ for another chapterrr which i am currently thinking about