Chapter 1

She accidentally bumped a girl and she did not say sorry instead she turned on her maldita mode. Suddenly the girl fight back and she became so mad and made her maldita mode to the highest level. She spilled coffee in the girls clothes the girl almost punched her but she defended herself  and gave her the coffee she spilled in the girls clothes.She was so jealous of her sister because she thought that her parents does not love her anymore. Before she knew her sister took her boyfriend away from her that is why she is so maldita now. When she went to school she met a girl named Hannah. The students were bullying her. Now they are really close friends and nothing could change it.While Hannah is her friend she is also her slave. She didn't know that her sister Avy was coming. When she came they were fighting. She walked out her sister and she was not scared of her but she came back. Her sister met Hannah. She never left Avah because she was her friend. She went to school and talked with her gay teacher about her revenge for Avy. When Avy went home Avah embarrassed her to show what she did wrong and showed every one a video. Everyone spilled water on her. She also spilled water on herself and took of her jacket.She went to school and fought with Avy. She didn't live in her house she lived in Hannah's house. When she went home she was very mad and Hannah's brother comforted her and told her what to do. They were so happy together. When Hannah and Avah went to school they met Avy in the cr. They were having word war there but Avah refused because she was really really in love❤️❤️❤️. When she reached home she saw Hannah's brother cooking meat🍗. While he was cooking they suddenly held hands while getting wine. They drank and ate. Suddenly while they were outside they kissed each other.