Moving

Kimberly's pov
Ugh today I move.I run into blakes room and see he is live on younow.I say,"Oh sorry Blake I just wanted to remind you we are going to be moving".He says,"I know I'm already ready to move".I say,"Oh ok Love you BITCHHHHH".He says,"Love you to BITCHHHHH".Then I walk out his room.Me and Blake are twins.Except he is 5 minutes older.Today we are moving to Georgia.I have only been here once when hurricane Katrina came.Anyways I run back into my room.I grab all my cloths and put it in a box.I take my penny board and put my computer and my computer charger in a box.Then I take all my stuff out my bathroom and put it in a box.
1 hr later
Finally I'm done.I go take all my boxes and put it in the moving van.We get in the car on the way to Georgia.
Get to Georgia
I get out the car and I introduce myself to my neighbors.I walk to the door and knock.A lady opens the door and says,"Hi you must be the new neighbor".I say,"Hi my name is Kimberly I just moved in next door".She says,"Hold on let me get my son".She says,"JONAS COME MEET OUR NEW NEIGHBOR".Then freaking Jonas bridges walks down the stairs.Im trying not to pass out.I walk up to him and say,"Hi I'm Kimberly I'm 14 years old moved here from Texas I have a twin brother named Blake gray you might know him".He says,"Hi my name is Jonas and yes I do know Blake I went on tour with him once".I say,"Well hi jonas.I best be going home Blake is probably wondering where I am and I have to unpack so I'll see you later Jonas".He says,"Bye Kimberly"
Jonas' pov
Omg Kimberly is so hot.the thing is her brother is Blake and Mark and Blake don't like me that much so shit.