Chapter one (a boy?)

Note from the author... hey guys listen to the song while reading to add to the expeirience its hate me by blue october. comment on anything.Oh and if you find a typo please please let me know so i can fix it. GIVE me suggestions or even cool ideas for the book and I might just add those ideas into my book somehow.Thanks for reading enjoy.

I was only in sixth grade when it happened one of the worst days in my life.Well I can't begin here let's go to the beginning.I was a very lonely girl.I had no friends,not a single kid talked to me except to threaten me or bully me.All I had was my twin sister Skie.I loved her she was everything to me.But then I had nothing but books and a tree.My grandmother took her away from me SHE TOOK MY FREACKING SKIE AWAY!!!!! Why Did She Take Her I thought this to myself. A hole crap ton after I tried living withought my sister.GOD DANG LADY I HATE HER!!!!!Now that is over lmao let me introduce myself .Hi my name is Lily.I lived with my dad at the time in Texas yes yes "deep in the heart of..." Haha funny readers.I was born in Louisiana but we had to move after my father lost his job.All I ever did was read in the school library.The first friend I ever did make was a boy two years older then me named Jeff.So here's the story you all have been really waiting for ...

So here's the story of me Lily a lonely girl at age ten finding her very first friend and making/losing some along the way.It was a Friday in March I had walked home from school like always.Headed to the rocks on a tiny hill surrounded by amazing flowers and tree's.Teenagers came up there to drink and smoke, middle school boys came up there to play BB guns and tag,but me ... Lonely old me I simply ran to my tree. June. She was named June because me and Skie had planted it on her birthday but it decided to finally grow in June.June,20,1926.Now that she is gone I am forced to play on poor June alone it gets no comfort with ought Skie and neither do I.That day though I went to June and instead of playing I thought about why everyone hates me so much ,and after only 20 minutes sitting on her branches I felt a tug on my shirt.When I looked up to see what it was I saw four middle school boys they began hitting me and calling me names.I was so vulnerable I let them hit me over and over again tease me and bully me.I was used to it.This time though something different happened.They pulled out knives and began cutting my legs and arms.I felt super weak I thought to myself man this is it isn't it god this is where you are going to take me I will not hold back......

But then I looked up because the hits stopped.I saw a a boy??

He stood there for a couple seconds then i started feeling woozy.I looked down at my hands and they were covered with warm blood slowly rushing down my skin.Then I looked up at the boy I lost my balance and fell down to the ground.In my shock he turned around and picked me up and carried me ...

Thanks to all of my readers.I really hope that all of you enjoy this book.Its not my first one I write a lot of them in a note book Comment if you like this one on a scale of on to ten how much you like it so far.Also if any one has any suggestions please please message me or comment and tell me because if i like the idea i just might add it to my book and dedicate that part to whomever suggested it.Thank you for reading reccomend this to your friends please.
Until next time dear readers