Chapter four (What happened next)

Note from the author...listen to this song to help your reading experience the song is Roses by the chainsmokers ft. Rozes. Hope you all enjoy the story comment give me suggestions and ideas etc. Enjoy

  That was honestly one of the last things I felt.Until I turned around and saw her fly to the ground.Then I know I picked her up and carried her to my mom who called 911.

Now I'm in this hospital and she's staring at me.Staring at me with intent.
Then she said something to me that I remembered the rest of my life.

Why did you save me?

I remember that always.That one question why did you save me.How could she ask that about herself.I don't get it,how does she not know how amazing she is.I decided right then that I had to do it.

  I had to get to know this girl.This long haired beauty.

  I saved you because I couldn't bare to watch anyone as beautiful and pure as you be killed.I replied ...

   She sat there with a dumbfounded look on her small little face.While I looked at her serious as police do when they tell you family has died.I looked at her with happiness.

   But she looked at me with heartache .

Did u guys get that reference hah I'm so good. Go me go me ok ok back to the story readers.

   I want to be friends with you. Was all I told her.All I received was one answer here it is.

   Cosmos...

   You make me think of cosmos.A field of green grass as peaceful as can be.And simple white cosmos.So yes that is my answer.

I was sort of confused at her answer at first but then when she said yes I kinda put it together sort of she likes cosmos and she likes me.I dont think she likes me like that just maybe shes thinking Im worth a shot I mean I did save her life so I feel successful.

   Sorry for the short chapter guys put comments in this chapter for ideas to add in this chapter.thanks