• Two •

"Liam," I say, as I take my seat in the hall. After going home with Harry yesterday, and having an intimate intercourse, my bum was a little sore, so Harry had lend me his seat cushion, which I had settled on to. It was definitely a relief. Every time this happened, it would go away in a day or so after pain killers and relaxation but since I had to go to university, the relaxation was out of thought, and Harry had specially warned me to never overdose on pills, or anything.

"Yeah, mate?" Liam asks, not even looking up from his notebook, in which he was scribbling with his, as always, perfect pointer pen, "Bum alright there?"

He spoke too fast, and for a second, I didn't even catch what he said, "Yeah, sort of. And don't say it out loud,"

Liam chuckles, "You know no ones going to believe if any of us talked about your sexual life as in their eyes, you don't have one, but we both know how that is with your kinky boyfriend,"

A girl beside me shushes both me and Liam, and glares at us for a moment before looking back at the lecturer, "Right," I say, glancing at her.

"How's Harry?" Liam asks, finally looking up from his paper. He rests his elbow on the white desks, his biceps flexing and I try not to stare. With Liam being your friend, also the school's hot football team player and someone who is loyal to you and keeps your secret, and Harry being your superstar boyfriend, who is just as hot, and so sweet, always keeping you safe, it's easy to feel insecure and sometimes, even jealous of them.

"He's fine, amazing as always," I say, "But he's been a little pressurizing, you know,"

Liam nods understandingly, "Still going on about the whole spill?"

I nod, taking out my notebook. I don't know how much of the lecture I had missed, but although I was late, it would still be rational to take down a few notes. Exams were always hectic, and finals even worse. I've been trying not to be late; but again, with my sore bum, it was hard to move around.

"Don't worry, he'll let it go, I think you need to be more clear with him," Liam says, but upon seeing my confused look, he shakes his head, "Make him see that you mean it, be harsh if you have to, don't let him mollycoddle you too much, and be independent, yeah?"

"I'm literally his princess he handcuffs to the bed, do you really think he's going to listen?" I ask, rolling my eyes and copying down a few things the teacher was saying. Not that I understood

"Woah,woah," Liam laughs, "Too much info about his bondage kink, but yeah, he does always be careful right? Not making you feel pressured to do anything, being way too careful. Calling you 'princess'?"

"That's another kink he has," I mumble, but Liam catches it and laughs, "Not that I mind,"

I share too much information with Liam, sometimes, but he never seems to mind, and is always caring and loyal, never ever spilled any secrets. Whereas, my other friend, Louis, was very loud, and never agreed that he was emo. He is the kind of person who can be emo, and yet be popular, and hot as fuck. And he has so much sex, I'm surprised he doesn't have a child.

(A/N okay but lmAO)

It wasn't like Liam didn't have his own sexual intercourses either. Damn, he basically is sex. Girls form entourages around him all the time I won't be as shocked as you'd expect if he had a group of girls forming a club at night to perform black magic rituals to summon him with the help of Satan.

(A/N basically me sry for these notes btw they're fun)

I guess I'm also not  sex deprived either, with a super kinky boyfriend who is absolutely in love with all these crazy sex things. I won't be surprised if he brings out candy condoms soon.

It isn't like I mind using these... Toys... as long as he takes care of me while using them, and doesn't pressurize or hurt me in any way. Which he definitely does, caring for me, bringing petroleum jelly so the ropes don't hurt, keeping lube, lotion and ointment just in case.

Maybe Liam is right. Harry does mollycoddle me.

That bloke is something else. One minute he'll be eating candy off me and letting me tie him up, and the next he'll be buying me chocolates, teddy bears and treats while cuddling me in his warm sheets so I'm well rested and happy when I go to school in the morning. It wasn't something I was familiar with when I first came around to having sex with him. He brought me to a special room, although I wanted to have sex in his bedroom. Thankfully, he realized that and we did end up fucking in his room, with only slight bondage, which he said we didn't have to use but I wanted to be a little wild.

There isn't exactly a dominant one in our relationship. Although, usually it is Harry who does the work. I have my moments as well, topping when he doesn't feel like it and sometimes, I'm the one who is handcuffing him, blinding him, and so much more.

I was introduced to so many categories of bondage, such as spanking which I had taken as a physically harming exercise, was apparently something Harry enjoyed. He 'likes he pain' as he says, and it's crazy. Sometimes I'll go with him for vaccinations or tattoos, and he'll have his pupils blown up, fully dilated while the needles hurts him.

It hurts me to see him in pain, however, knowing that he might severely hurt himself one day. It really worries me when I'm not with him, or he goes on tours.

That's another thing, we're away from each other a lot. As depressing as it is to have a relationship in which one is always away, it's true. Harry goes on tours, while I get to stay in his luxurious apartment, however, without my main priority: him. Uni sucks.

In fact, even now, he wasn't here for long. But I only had a few months of university left, just had to get over with my finals and I'd be free. Harry says I should just join him on tour, and he'll pay for my everything. But that is definitely not what my mother taught me, she didn't raise me to have another man credit me.

I always want to achieve things by myself, not by having my boyfriend buy things for me. I was planning on continuing my studies and getting a job eventually, then settling down. But with Harry's career, that would be impossible to do if we didn't break it off.

Of course, I'd rather stay with him for the rest of my life, but I don't want him paying for me. Long-distance relationships barely ever work, and even if ours does, we won't be able to settle down with a family.

And I don't want that.

I'm a super family oriented guy, and it's not just the distance, it's the fact that no one even knows that we're dating, and I'm not planning on revealing the secret any time soon, and that brings us back to the main topic, leaving all the complex problems behind.

We don't have a perfect relationship, with sweetness and sex, including all the money in the world. Once one understands the problems, they would never want this relationship, but what can I do?

I'm in love with Harry Styles, and all it's doing is hurting me.

So much character development in this chapter + new characters introduced:)

Character development is important, whether it has to do with bondage, swearing or cute and cuddly, everything builds up the emotional being and sometimes even physical appearances of characters which helps with the reader's imagery.

Anyways:) I know my writing really sucks, sorry you have to deal with it.

X

PS : updated quick didn't I?